thundercats
    thundercats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Whos on the Lakers tonight?

I think the lakers will win this. But last time it was a come from behind win in the 4th, to make it Lakers 116-114.

I don't like the spread, so i'm goin on the money line. After the loss to the bobcats a few nights ago. I think the lakers will come out blazing. But they haven't really been challenged since the only team they've played since that loss have been the twolves and grizzles.

Last time they played lakers were trailing up until the 4th. That'll be in their heads, and they'll prbly be reviewing tapes from the last game. trying to correct what they did wrong....

My biggest concern is that they'll have to switch up their lineup with bynum being out. Gasol is going to center, and odom is going to power forward. They played this lineup last season, and it kinda worked out. But idk how well they'll work it since they've been using bynum alot, and having him out might through off the groove of things.

Anyways, I'll keep watching the spread and ml for any major changes. But for now.

Lakers -230 (Goin BIG on it)

Whats your guys thoughts?

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

I also hit the lakers up on the moneyline as I see them winning straight up. I played it small though. Lakers still do not play any defense. They simply outscore their opponents offensively.. I think with DanAntoni's system the Knicks will score alot but in the end the Lakers will put out the "W". $23 to make $20..

CashMoney
    CashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I'm a die hard Knicks fan but I can say without a doubt, they will lose tonight. This is "dream" week for the Knicks and I can't see them beating the Lakers, Cavs, or Celtics.

Last time the Knicks played the Lakers, Nate Robinson went off for 33 points. This is not happening again. Kobe normally goes off in MSG and tonight will be no different.

CashMoney
    CashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoney View Post
    I'm a die hard Knicks fan but I can say without a doubt, they will lose tonight. This is "dream" week for the Knicks and I can't see them beating the Lakers, Cavs, or Celtics.

Last time the Knicks played the Lakers, Nate Robinson went off for 33 points. This is not happening again. Kobe normally goes off in MSG and tonight will be no different.
    Should have made it a larger play