johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Terry Porter is trash!!!!

who actually thought the Suns had a chance to win. Porter, a coach, against Popovich. Are you kidding me?? Fire Porter immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!

BelieveTheHype
    Boom.
    BelieveTheHype's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kerr ruined them with the Shaq trade.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

He did a hack a Bowen in the 3rd. Why? Because he said he was 26%. Did he know that was on only 8 free throws for the year? What a moron.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

not porter
    the suns

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    He did a hack a Bowen in the 3rd. Why? Because he said he was 26%. Did he know that was on only 8 free throws for the year? What a moron.

The guy is a bafoon. He couldn't coach the Suns to beat a team full of cripples. What is he doing on an NBA bench?? What the phuck was Kerr thinking??

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

You do realize the Spurs OWN the Suns? Like, the Suns are dogs on a leash that the Spurs own. This has nothing to do with Porter, although he is detrimental to the team's success.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

they should fire vinny and curry first. they suck more than porter

suns management is stupid to get kerr in the first place. they you have agreed on their immediate and long term plan before getting the dude, and finally how to do it. the spurs has stick to their old dudes coz they have won a lot of rings with this guys but the suns havent won once so why keep on getting old guys, to win 1 time then fade, that is if they can win one with their shallow bench
    Last edited by NBA Hero; 01-30-09 at 12:30 AM.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

it doesnt matter who coaches the suns, unless its popovich, they will never ever ever ever beat the spurs
    everyone knows this
    it isnt a secret

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    who actually thought the Suns had a chance to win. Porter, a coach, against Popovich. Are you kidding me?? Fire Porter immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm a Suns fan and i hate what Kerr has done to the team. he destroyed both the present and future chances of the Suns!
    Last edited by pho3nix32; 01-30-09 at 12:50 AM.