Iamthegreatest
    Iamthegreatest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laugh now,cry later!

First time post,long time lurker....I think I'm probably going to be on my own with this one tonight,but that's fine,I'll just count my $500.00 on my own @ 10:30! Tonight is the night that the streak ends for the Grizz,thay'll win this game SU!I think it's worth the shot on the ML,after all they are playing OKC!I'm sure most will point out that the Thunder have played strong of late & that the Grizz are just to much of a mess to stay in this game,or any game for that matter.....but you heard it here first.Mayo & Gay will have to be & will be accountable tonight & they sense this is the SHOT for a W tonight!!If I lose this I can take the heat,but I WON'T lose!!!

GRIZZLIES ML +250

$200 will give me $500.00
    Last edited by Iamthegreatest; 01-28-09 at 02:59 PM.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laugh now,cry later! You just had the title backwards... Cry when you made the bet...then laugh when you found out how bad the Grizzles are!

ghn999
    ghn999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamthegreatest View Post
    First time post,long time lurker....I think I'm probably going to be on my own with this one tonight,but that's fine,I'll just count my $500.00 on my own @ 10:30! Tonight is the night that the streak ends for the Grizz,thay'll win this game SU!I think it's worth the shot on the ML,after all they are playing OKC!I'm sure most will point out that the Thunder have played strong of late & that the Grizz are just to much of a mess to stay in this game,or any game for that matter.....but you heard it here first.Mayo & Gay will have to be & will be accountable tonight & they sense this is the SHOT for a W tonight!!If I lose this I can take the heat,but I WON'T lose!!!

GRIZZLIES ML +250

$200 will give me $500.00

that sux!

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

ThaRock
    ThaRock's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm new also, but I would never and ThaRock means never, make my first thread about the Grizzlies. But good luck to you. And the site is cool.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

I guess you are the one that's crying now. I just don't get how some people bet on losing teams and always have some write up as to how that team will all of a sudden win a game. What are these people thinking? Just give me your money the next time you plan on betting on a losing team...

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

ten game losing streak? or is it eleven, whatever.

a lot of games tom and you pick a gem/ lemon.
    if ever you hit jackpot, still too high of a risk

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

i was on memphis in that game... new coach and had won in okcity earlier in the year... okcity laying 7 i thought was too much.. it almost happened but they blew it in ot.. if only they hadnt hit the shot w/ seconds left it would have been a winner