johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

January 25, 2009 Winners!!!

Yesterday, I went 3-2... Piss poor. My 2 Orlando picks (moneyline and point spread) were the only ones to screw me.. On to today:

Atlanta -3 (-140). Bought 1 point and a half. A continuation of fading Phoenix. Phoenix is cold as ice right now and their offense is butt. I will take Atlanta to win by a 3 pointer or more

Boston ml (-450). I feel a definite win here against Dallas. Dallas has no defense imaginable and they are butt on the road. They may put up a fight but that fight will be futile.

Denver ml (-355). I will take the moneyline as I feel a definite win here as well. Denver is superb at home and Utah is butt on the road.

Clippers +12 (-150). Bought 2 points for safety. Golden State should never be given 10 points to anyone. Clippers still compete all though they're short handed. They keep it within 10..

Boston -3.5 (-265). I played this on the adjusted point spread line. I feel Boston will manhandle the defenseless Mavs..
    Last edited by johnnymapalo; 01-25-09 at 12:10 PM.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Yesterday, I went 3-2... Piss poor. My 2 Orlando picks (moneyline and point spread) were the only ones to screw me.. On to today:

Atlanta -3 (-140). Bought 1 point and a half. A continuation of fading Phoenix. Phoenix is cold as ice right now and their offense is butt. I will take Atlanta to win by a 3 pointer or more

Boston ml (-450). I feel a definite win here against Dallas. Dallas has no defense imaginable and they are butt on the road. They may put up a fight but that fight will be futile.

Denver ml (-355). I will take the moneyline as I feel a definite win here as well. Denver is superb at home and Utah is butt on the road.

Clippers +12 (-150). Bought 2 points for safety. Golden State should never be given 10 points to anyone. Clippers still compete all though they're short handed. They keep it within 10..

Boston -3.5 (-265). I played this on the adjusted point spread line. I feel Boston will manhandle the defenseless Mavs..

2-0 so far. Let's go....