jtsneaks
    jtsneaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Saturday NBA

Game Picks: 35-20, +13.00
    2nd Half's: 5-7, -2.70
    Parlays: 0-1, -1.10

I love Friday's and that was just what I need to get a boost going into the weekend! Still waiting on some of the lines for today and then I will be back with picks for Saturday.

JT Sneaks

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats yesterday. on the lines currently out. whats your picks?

jtsneaks

Well Philly / New York is intriguing but I have to pass until I find out the status of Brand. Even if he does play I am curious how the coach will work this team since they did well without him running up and down the court and now would have to slow down.

Same with Cavs/Utah--this game has me wondering on why the line is moving in Utah's favor. The owner had surgery to amputate his legs and I have lived in Utah and this owner was not only well liked within the team but in the state. This could provide an emotional boost to win one for him and the Jazz have had some time off while the Cavs played last night and are at the end of a four game roadie that has turned out quite nicely for them. The trends point towards Cleveland but right now I like Utah.

The only play I am on right now is

Portland / Washington Under 193
    The Wizards are on the end of a road trip and this is where tired les settle in and the jump shots don't fall as often. Six of seven series meetings have dribbled under.The under is 17-8 for Portland off an upset as a favorite. For Washing the under is 32-17 off a loss by ten points or more. I look for a low tempo, low scoring game in this one.

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks

Utah Jazz owner Larry H. Miller underwent surgery Friday morning and had both lower legs amputated, starting six inches below his knees.
    According to a news release issued by the Jazz, the surgery went well and Miller is recovering in a local hospital.
    The double amputation is the latest in a series of diabetes-related health issues that the 64-year-old Miller has endured since June.
    "Larry is doing well and is expected to continue to recover in the coming weeks and months," said eldest son Greg Miller, who in August took over from his ailing father as the CEO of the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies.
    The family will provide no further details and have no further comment on Larry Miller's condition, the news release said.
    Eight months ago, Miller suffered a severe heart attack. He was hospitalized for 59 days with complications that included kidney failure and gastrointestinal bleeding that required transfusions because he nearly died after losing eight pints of blood.
    Miller's health problems continued in October when he developed a bone infection and diabetic ulcers on one foot, which resulted in outpatient surgery.
    A nine-day hospital stay was also required after Miller started retaining excessive amounts of water, which required regular dialysis.
    Despite his health problems and use of a wheelchair, Miller has remained in the public eye.
    On Thursday, Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. named Miller

hairman of a new commission that will attempt to increase voter turnout in Utah and improve ethics in government. Miller did not attend the announcement.
    The first hint of the latest problem regarding Miller's health came Tuesday night, when he failed attend the Jazz-Minnesota game at EnergySolutions Arena.
    Despite his declining health, Miller has been a regular at Jazz games, where he sits with his wife, Gail, in their court-side seats.
    Miller has been sole owner of the NBA franchise since 1986, when he bought it to prevent its move to another city.

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks

Adding

Utah -3
    Wish I got this at -1 like some other folks but I will still take a chance with three here in what I see as an inspired game from the home team.

Miami +7.5

This might be a risky play with the Magic off a loss to the Celtics but I like the Heat here. This line is a bit inflated as I have it about 3 or 4, why three points is a close window. I will take the shot with a three play night.

JT Sneaks

Piz
    Piz's Avatar Become A Pro!

JT

Do you have more picks coming or just U193 in Wash? If you do ...

GL tonight

Piz
    Piz's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL