NEW YORK at PHILADELPHIA UNDER 208 Loss
    New Jersey -125 3.75 to win 3 Win
    Milwaukee -300 9 to win 3 Win
    Orlando ML -300 9 to win 3 Loss
    Portland ML -540 16.2 to win 3 Win

2H
    Philadelphia ML Win
    Portland ML Win

If you can do in game Quarter bets, martingale any Quarter bet losers until they win.
    1Q
    Philadelphia ML Win
    Cleveland + points Win
    Portland ML Win
    Orlando ML Loss
    NJ ML Win

2Q
    Milwaukee ML Win
    Washington + points Loss
    Memphis + points Win

3Q
    Cleveland / Utah (Loser of 1st Half) Win
    Philadelphia ML Win
    Milwaukee ML Win
    Portland ML Win

4Q
    Philadelphia ML Win
    Cleveland + points Loss
    Portland ML Loss
    Orlando ML Win
    NJ ML Win
    Last edited by curious; 01-24-09 at 11:39 PM.

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey curious do me a favor your a smart guy go to the thread beted mistakeby BBd tell me what you think

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Hey Curious, just wondering if these picks were going to be final. Looking forward to cashing these in with you tonight. thanks for all you do on this board and ignore the rest of these haters.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

curious g8 work you doing here , i love the quter betting especially with the martingale, g8 work dude

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Curious what about Orlando 1st QTR? they must try to make up for their loss to Boston and they have a great 1st QTR record.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Added Orlando, Memphis, and NJ quarter plays

I'm going to have to start checking nba.com for the games instead of SBR Odds. SBR Odds displays whatever games they feel like. When I checked the games for today Orlando and NJ were not on there.

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

I friggin hate bet365 for having no ML on 2H and 3/4 Q before the game.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

50, if you can use Betfair for 1st QTR, then move to Bet365 for the remaining QTR as if your team lost the 1st QTR usually they get a good line 2nd QTR.

And Curious, your the QTR KING

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy ****ing shitballs THANK YOU DWIGHT HOWARD FOR your 2nd T at 1.1sec to go and my bet passing making me a nice four digit number of sweet cabbage!

curious

18-6...Not too shabby

We end up 18-6 for those not using martingale on the Quarter losers. Us martingalers ended up 20-4.

Not a bad night.

The NCAAB prediction model has stopped working well. The win-loss % is still good but the units won/lost is always negative by 5-12 units due to big money line favs losing at a much higher clip than at any time in the season.

Not sure what to do about this. Could switch to the spread. Could stop playing big favs altogether.

I did see in the stats that the small favs and small dogs win at a very high % right now. Maybe I should just focus on them.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    Curious what about Orlando 1st QTR? they must try to make up for their loss to Boston and they have a great 1st QTR record.
    Every single time I take advice from someone who posts in my threads the pick loses. No offense Karayilan. I had passed on Orlando because I didn't get the stats I needed until right before game time because I didn't see the game because SBR Odds didn't bother to show it until later in the day.

Never again do I second guess myself. No offense.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats why i dont want to update you about the injuries. you can manage on your own. sbr and the other books dont post some games until later in the day

curious

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Hero View Post
    thats why i dont want to update you about the injuries. you can manage on your own. sbr and the other books dont post some games until later in the day
    I stopped paying attention to injury reports. The way I look at it the books now the injury reports when they set the lines. I also think that a hot team will step up and play without the injured players whereas a cold team will play poorly because of the injured players.

I know people will want to argue with this approach but it works for me.