Charlotte +4 1/2 -110 2.2 to win 2 Win

Detroit -150 4.5 to win 3 Loss
    Houston +100 3 to win 3 Loss
    Atlanta -200 6 to win 3 Win
    NY Knicks -235 7.05 to win 3 Win
    Cleveland -250 7.5 to win 3 Win
    New Jersey Nets +12 -110 3.3 to win 3 Win
    New Jersey Nets +800 1 to win 8 Loss
    Chicago Bulls (opening line if they are a dog, no play if they are not a dog) No Play

2H
    New Orleans ML Loss

1Q
    Detroit ML Loss
    Houston ML Win
    NY Knicks ML Loss
    Cleveland ML Win
    Toronto (ML if fav, + points if dog) Win

2Q
    Minnesota ML Push
    Chicago (ML if fav, + points if dog) Win
    San Antonio (ML if fav, + points if dog) Loss

3Q
    Phoenix / Charlotte (loser of 1st Half) Loss
    Dallas / Detroit (loser of 1st Half) Loss
    Houston (ML if fav, + points if dog) Win
    Milwaukee / Atlanta (loser of 1st Half) Loss
    Memphis / NY Knicks (loser of 1st half) Win
    New Orleans ML Loss
    Cleveland ML Win
    Los Angeles Clippers Win
    Toronto / Chicago (loser of 1st half) No Play
    New Jersey / San Antonio (loser of 1st half) Win

4Q
    Dallas + points Win
    Atlanta ML Win
    New Orleans ML Loss
    Oklahoma City ML Win
    Last edited by curious; 01-24-09 at 02:45 AM.

sprasad03
    sprasad03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

hey curious, like could u highlight the ones u think are the best ones tho? btw whats ur record with these quarter plays jw?

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

like your picks.
    well curious always comes out a winner, wont fade him anymore.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sprasad03 View Post
    hey curious, like could u highlight the ones u think are the best ones tho? btw whats ur record with these quarter plays jw?

If you go through some of his posts you can see he is definitely one of the better cappers here. His qtr pks are very good. GL with your choices.

sprasad03
    sprasad03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

ok thanks, i was just checkin on it, i like making quarter plays but really dont have a system i rarely do it, but i have won every one just based on intuition. love to have someone consistently doing it well. i guess i have to see .

NBA Hero

yeah would like to follow his hot/cold teams

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

The Toronto, Houston and Cleveland 1st QTR#s I totally agree with and can see why you chose them but I'm trying to figure out the Detriot pick?

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit is a shipwreck at the moment.

50lipa

what excatly makes him a fraud?

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

completely agree, leave the guy alone as some of us appreciate learning from him

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow he posts winners before the games and some choose to insult him! I lost my one little bet today...but take a look at his results!

simran10
    simran10's Avatar Become A Pro!

In my opinion, curious is one of the best over here in capping...
    This guy posts winners...I always look out for his daily posts before i wager.
    Curious, keep up the good work...don't let some clown stop u from doing your thang....

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

curious i have a question, what book allows you to place quarter bets after the game has started on the moneylines? i have accounts at bodog and the greek and both books dont have that. thanks and keep up the good work

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

First, I want to say I am sorry for such a mediocre night. We might end up + a few units, depends on how the late night games make out.

I have posted the link to www.82games.com in my threads many times and have told other SBR members exactly how I calculate these picks.

Not sure how that makes me a fraud.

www.82games.com does not make Quarter picks, they just publish information, I analyze this information and come up with a list of picks.

The best way to play the Quarter plays is to double up on them if they lose because very few NBA games end with one team losing all 4 quarters. Feel free to research that for yourself.

I stopped posting the double up after a loss on the Quarter plays because of haters aggravating me.

As far as where you can find a book that allows live Quarter plays, you will have to research it yourself, they are out there. BigBoyDan has published a list several times.

curious

I had Minnesota and Oklahoma City on my initial list. What some would call "leans". They didn't make the final cut because I just could not bring myself to take either of these teams without getting +14. LOL

I might have to look closer at these two teams from now on as small favs. (YUCK)

MJ
    MJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

A fraud???? What the hell is up with that! How can he be a fraud, he posts picks and he posts the results. He has never changed one of his picks. I have seen him cancel picks, but its always before the game starts.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    A fraud???? What the hell is up with that! How can he be a fraud, he posts picks and he posts the results. He has never changed one of his picks. I have seen him cancel picks, but its always before the game starts.
    I think almost all of those ended up winning.

zackattack
    zackattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is a fraud because everyone of his quarter plays comes from simply using the higher % play from the 82 games website.........you don't need him you can do it yourself. if he has been winning for you thats great, but winning for yourself is a lot sweeter. do your own work instead of following somebody else blind.

NBA Hero

he picks out more winners than losers based on plays outright. if i can do as well as he does, id be a winner for this past weeks.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep up the good work Curious...

The best part about Zacky boy is he is in another thread asking the guy why he didnt post his pick??? But he is going to tell someone that they need to pick their OWN winners... Zacky boy you are the fraud!!!

curious

Quote Originally Posted by zackattack View Post
    he is a fraud because everyone of his quarter plays comes from simply using the higher % play from the 82 games website.........you don't need him you can do it yourself. if he has been winning for you thats great, but winning for yourself is a lot sweeter. do your own work instead of following somebody else blind.
    Analyzing statistics and posting picks based on that analysis is "fraud"? So, then every handicapper on this forum is a fraud by your definition.

Look shithead. Stay the fukk out of my threads. You have not posted a single constructive post since you joined this forum. All you do is talk shit. Everyone gets that you hate me. What happened, did you lose your $10 on one of my picks so now your bankroll is gone? Stay the **** away from me and leave me the **** alone you goddamm mother ****ing piece of shit.

50lipa

Amen. On to making more cabbage now.