JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

The WTF???? Thread

Ive been wanting to track this idea from some time now. The idea is that i want to go opposite of plays that make you say What the ****. Ridiculous lines that beg for money on one side or the other. No totals just straight -110 wagers. I will use betting percentages from sports insights as well as info gathered on this forum. no rhyme or reason just against the obvious pick. let the games begin.
    Today i have leans towards
    Twolves +1 why are they only getting 1
    Warriors + 6.5 same as above i figured it to be double digits
    what yall think

DaChozen1
    DaChozen1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im guessing Minnesota is only getting 1 because NO has Chandler, West and Armstrong out not only that but Minnesota is one of the hottest teams in the NBA... But I agree with you on the Cavs being only -6.5 that should be the only WTF game. What bout OKC giving Clippers 2.5 at home?? OKC as a road favorite is a WTF for me

JGILL50
    hates the PATS

ya i agree with ya on okc the only problem is that the public is actually hitting okc

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC has no players left. gordon, rookie and thorton carries the load. and their shallow bench, ricky davis, thats a joke, remember him. and fred jones, who teams dont want to get for reasons i dont know, btw, he won the dunking contest once upon a time.

you will definitely see that OKC has an advantage here with their line up the same way. only significant injured player is joe smith, a one time top draft pick. but newly signed kristic is a shooter

you get the idea that im on okc, hope they will play some defense, nah, , thats hilarious. ok seriously, OKC just win for lets say five points,!!!!! durant 25pts, westbrook 20pts, green 20pts, mason 20pts, kristic 15pts. hope thats enough to cover.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS

ok just saw in another thread that charlotte has never beaten the suns and are losing at a clip of 17 per game they are only getting 3.5 so this is like WTF

JGILL50
    hates the PATS

ok im just gonna go against the cavs and take GSW +6.5 as the first play of this test

basketballpro
    basketballpro's Avatar Become A Pro!

guyss cavs are only -6.5 today because monte ellis is coming back after a 3 month injury... last season he averaged almost 21 points a game.. so watch out!! itll be a close one!

JGILL50
    hates the PATS

ok we got a winner. cavs lose ats. also honorable mention. every oher game i brought up (wolves,bobcats) also coverered. but i said 1 official play was cavs-6.5 so thats it. no plays today unless yall think utah -2 is WTF.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS

Takin west Virginia -1 against mighty Pitt WTF

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about Golden State -9 1/2?

How can GS be giving ANYBODY 9 1/2 points?

JGILL50
    hates the PATS

Gonna go against Gang Green and take the pistons =+the points but prolly gonna give it some time and try to get some more help from the boston backers

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

nope go with the green Eye. WTF? did they give just -6/-6.5 to the monster. so ride the train