SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

1/20/09...this tourney is for money.....tland, johnny, alittle...please talk to me

So, TLAND...you challenged me to this tourney....it was suppose to be me vs. you for $250, then johnny and alittle joined and then we decided it was going to be $100. Now, no one is talking about money and we still haven't decided on what we're playing for.

Me and Johnny were going to play for $250, but he never got back at me. IF THIS ISN'T FOR MONEY, THIS TOURNEY IS OVER TODAY AND I WILL BEGIN THE NEXT ONE. LET ME KNOW TODAY HOW MUCH WE ARE PLAYING FOR. IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON PAYING, JUST SAY SO AND YOU'RE GONE.

TLAND...YOU CHALLENGED ME, SO YOU SHOULD BE PAYING THE WINNER. JOHNNY AND ALIITLE, YOU BOTH KNEW THIS WAS FOR MONEY WHEN YOU WANTED IN SO, LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO. THIS IS 100% FOR MONEY, NOW TALK TO ME AND TELL ME HOW MUCH.

Results from yesterday
    Sam 5-3
    Johnny 2-3
    alittle 0-2
    tland 0-4

Standing Going Into Tonight
    Johnny Baseballs (34-28)
    SamsNCharge (40-33)
    alittlemoresound (38-41)
    tland (26-31-1)

Games/Lines We Are Playing From Today
    Chicago -4.5 Over Atlanta......O/U 199
    Spurs -7 Over Indiana......O/U 208.5
    Utah -8.5 Over Timberwolves.....O/U 205
    Denver -8.5 Over Kings......O/U 217.5

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

difficult to bet for money over the forum. you put a good effort in making your daily thread like CK. good job. now get your percentage higher. btw. wondering how much is your usual play on your picks?

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Hero View Post
    difficult to bet for money over the forum. you put a good effort in making your daily thread like CK. good job. now get your percentage higher. btw. wondering how much is your usual play on your picks?
    I'm up to about $110 to win $100 on normal plays

SamsNCharge99

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.....now no one is making any plays tonight....WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

Someone respond to this money thing. I'm getting very ****ing pissed about this situation

alittlemoresound
    alittlemoresound's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry man been missing Ur posts.....

i say no cash only because we all live in different spots and to wire and give account #'s i don't think its worth it and it does n' t make it fun in the end. for $100?

but i will honestly buy the winner a bottle of his favorite drink if you really wanna put something on it

ill mail it. email a mailing address. simple.

IM gonna study and learn in time for the new Tourn. So i don't really see myself winning this one.. even though its close..... ive missed a few days like the rest of us.

im a 2 point dog right now... love to be a dog.... when they bite u feel it!

but lets keep it cool no matter what happens. It was cool making new booki friends.

SamsNCharge99

i don't drink, I'd rather have money seeing I'm a college kid....plus you knew coming in that this was for money, now in the long run after you're not winning, you want to back out.

RIDICULOUS

SamsNCharge99

**** them then, tomorrow will be the last day unless we decide on something...if not, what a waste of my time and effort into this..

I'm still honoring the contest and will make a play tonight.

THIS 100000000% should be for money. I'm in close second, so there's no bias out of me. I could easily lose and easily win....fo **** you guys right now.

Atlanta +4.5

alittlemoresound

na man i aint backing out whatso eva. im just saying that $100 wired or however you do it doesn't seem all that worth it for anyone.

but who ever wins will have the power to say what he wants to say or whatever. we all got to start talking.

1st you talk
    2nd i talk....

we are comunitcating here... HOW is that REDICULOUS ?

if you lose how you gonna pay the winner ?

if i won i wouldn't say shit about $.. cuz to know i beat 3 other bookies is dam good enough... its ur youth sam.
    Last edited by alittlemoresound; 01-20-09 at 07:32 PM.

SamsNCharge99

I can send a check, like I was planning on doing. Private Message for a check.

You said you were going to send a bottle of wine or whatever....just instead a check?

Any plays?

Sorry for being an ass, but I feel like no one cares about this but me. I mean we all decided on this tourney more than a month ago and now, no one cares about it.

Tland challeneged me and he's in last and he probably won't even pay.

Plus, when you and Johnny came in, I told you it was for money and you guys agreed to it, so now you should commit to it.

alittlemoresound

ok yea i agree %100

thland challenged you and we all kickin his ass.... so it wasn't as important to me but like i said $100 won't hurt my bank roll.. i just would hate to be the only guy to pay... and vice versa

like i said i wouldn't expect shit if i won.. so we'll just have to see.. but if you don't hear from the other two...

me n you need to concentrate on our plays for the big game...

how do you think i'll doo ?

SamsNCharge99

ok???????????????????????

alittlemoresound

sorry hit the button too fast... read above ^

SamsNCharge99

well if people don't pay, thats sooo dumb, I know this is just a forum and we don't know each other personally, but it's basically like a verbal contract.

As for the next tourney, Shoebox is def. a solid capper, you just have to do more research like you said and don't be nervous. Just pick some games and don't picks every game. There may be a day...like today...where you don't see anything good. Don't force a bet, bet only what you like.

SamsNCharge99

1-0 Today