hockeytown11
    hockeytown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just read your post about being disqualified. Wow dude you are reall a sad soul. Without this board and all these dorks worshiping you your life has no meaning. You never stated any "rules" to the time we had to pick the games. I think you are just a little worried that I am going to embarrass you in front of ur cronies

hockeytown11

But now that I know the "rules" you tell me king dork,what time would you like my picks by going forward? Or am I disqualified? LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL.

hockeytown11

Ok I am leaving now,is this against the "rules"? Only spending enough time to post 4 times? Is that some sort of violation king dork? I will be at the poker tables from 12-6 today is that ok? Or will I be disqualified again for talking the the player on the left about who he likes tonight? LOLOLOLOL Really when you honestly be objective(which your following is not obviously) they are following a real american dork,dont lie ck you were in the band werent you?

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

my plays for today are as follows: cbb:ky-7' ill st-13 nbaho/tor over 209' nfl:ari+3' and over 47 balt+6. i'll post when i lock in. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

nonsense48

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytown11 View Post
    Wow this guys a real turd. I am supposed to sit on a computer all day and night because I have an internent challenge on a betting forum with some guy I dont know? Ya thats called"having no life" sorry pal I dont stay on here all day and night,my life doesnt revolve around the need to feel importaint on this site like some others(we wont mention any names).

My Sunday plays are

Georgia plus 7.5
    Minnesota plus 1
    Toronto plus 4
    i like 2 of your plays. GOOD LUCK HOCKEY

nonsense48

hockey, you have to see CK's point. if you post after all of the services give out their best bets between 8-9am est. he just wants to make sure that they're "your" plays and not just some service you may subscribe to that's all and that's fair i think.

zackattack
    zackattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

does anybody else not give a shit about this stupid pissing contest?........ck, how about setting up a private thread like you did for your football challenge? really, nobody cares about your fight with hockeytown......i come to this post for insightfull news on games to bet. lately this forum has become a pissing contest, because some guy got on you for having a few bad days. let it go and lets get back to beating the books.
    if anybody else agrees with me please post and the majority can rule.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by zackattack View Post
    does anybody else not give a shit about this stupid pissing contest?........ck, how about setting up a private thread like you did for your football challenge? really, nobody cares about your fight with hockeytown......i come to this post for insightfull news on games to bet. lately this forum has become a pissing contest, because some guy got on you for having a few bad days. let it go and lets get back to beating the books.
    if anybody else agrees with me please post and the majority can rule.
    lets be fair to ck, he didnt have the best of weeks but as soon as he gets a competition, he goes 3-1, no doubt he'll end the week with massive profit

hockeytown11

nonesense,
    I dont live on this board,therefore if he had some so called "rules" to this contest then why not state them before the contest? He has made it clear now after the fact and so I will post my plays everynight the night before,thats if he isnt scared to continue the contest.

nonsense48

hockey, that seems fair enough but you do see what i'm saying don't you?

nonsense48

hockey, i'm from detroit also so let's just all conduct ourselves in a gentlemanly manner. no need for name calling or barb slinging. have fun with it brother and good luck

hockeytown11

No problem and to be honest I didnt see his point because I aint taking this as serious as he so I would of NEVER thought of calling a service for a message board contest,who would do that? For him to think someone would really makes me laugh. But from here on out Ill let my picks do the talking.

hockeytown11

nonsense you play poker?

nonsense48

yep

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by peetlui View Post
    Miami will be playing their 7th road game tomorrow. Granted they'll be playing OKC but the Thunder have been plating well as of late going 5-0 ats out of their last 5 and going 9-0 ats their last 9 at home. Miami has been playing tough lately and imo it's probably wearing on them. There may also be the "looking ahead" factor in play here as their next two games will be against the Celtics and the Magic. I like the Thunder in this game but please feel free to dissuade me.
    i mentioned this yesterday - vegas has adjusted for the hot ats thunder. tonight they are asking them to win su - they dont do that very often. i could make a case for both sides here, so this is a no play for me. esp after my bad read on the heat yesterday.

the thunder are lucrative catching lots of pts - not the case tonight

nonsense48

DEX, puter probs fixed?

nonsense48

i don't know what was up the last few day but the lag time was unreal. everything seems back to normal today tho.

JohnMorr08
    JohnMorr08's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,

I respect you and your postings in regards to me sharing the System information. So, I feel that you are more than deserving of my explanation. I won't go into too much detail but I worked for The founder of this system - the self proclaimed "Sports Betting Champ". Simply put he does not give the people that purchase his system enough direction (maybe it isn't his responsibility?). I was responsible for going through the emails coming in from the poor saps that simply didn't understand how it worked and jumped on with BetUS and got screwed over and over again. He insists that you join with BetUS and then the lines change like crazy - more than 10 times last year the system won on either bet B or C based on the official closing number.... they LOST by a point (or half) on BetUS. These guys were told that the series WON and that they should move on to the next series. Many people LOST tons of $ and I felt bad because John was profiting from BetUS.

He also has the Baseball system and he flaunts that it was something like 48 - 0. This is simply NOT true. It was 48 - 0 based on a filter that was added 2/3's into the season. Before that there were 4 bet C loses and again lots of $$ lost.

Bottom line - these CAN be extremely successful but only if it's done RIGHT. I wanted to come on here and make people some $. The Sports Betting Champ has won MORE than you know off of the "little guys" that don't know any better.

Ck - there is so much more that I could say but i'm not going to take up the whole thread. I feel as though I've gotten the info out to enough people so my input will be limited going further but again YOU should NOT feel bad for the Founder of the system. He's taken a lot of $$ from unsuspecting people and hasn't flinched!

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

hockeytown11,

Mind your tone in this thread, not only out of respect for the thread itsself, but the mods are already getting on some members for the issues that are going on in here.

First of all you don't know me well enough to call me out of my name, and that is a cold but true reality. You don't call ANY of the CK Mafia members out of there name for that matter. The only reason why you have recognition of your name is BECAUSE of us. And the only reason why you got noticed is because of what you're doing now. We didn't come to recognize your skills in the appropriate manner like say, Dexter or nonsense48. You didn't get a name for consistent capping skills. You got your name for calling people names and being a highly visible outsider who invaded the thread with a comedic routine. I don't think that it is in your best interest to to get recognition by doing so but you had to get noticed somehow I guess. And secondly, I did make it clear that you must make your picks before the next day, refer back to day one and notice how we posted them the night before.

And third yes someone did get caught red handed by another member of the board on our former home purchasing picks WHILE we were having a challenge. The member was buying Steve Merril picks and passing them off as his own. It didn't matter, he went 8-15, and I went 14-4. The guy was caught passing off his picks about day 4 or so. So don't act like I am making this up.

Good luck as always. Just be more timely about your picks in the future, and by all means get to know me before you atttempt to insult me. I was known as the King of Insults on our former home, and i can go all day long talking bad about you, but then i would get tossed from the thread, and I doubt very seriously that you would garner the attention and the following of a clan as good as mine if you were to open a thread of your own. So people would probably have a rebellion similar to the one that occured at our former home once I got tossed for reacting to a guy acting like you are right now. Trash talk is one thing, insulting is another. I can't call you out of your handle. Why? Because i don't know you. You could be a preacher, or you could be a guy who is taking care of both of his parents or your wife could be bound to a wheelchair. I don't know what's going on with you in your life, so it would be inelligent and gentlemanly to speak to you without insulting yo. You might be the best guy in the world in your personal life and I would never get to know that because I insulted you for a bakstball or football plick, which is about as stupid as the way you came onto my thread. You understand where I'm going with this? You don't insult a person unless you are ready to go to war, and I don't mean with keyboards. You are not my enemy.Therefore we are not at war.
    BTW, nice pick with Toronto, I had that same original lean, but the total was too nice to pass up.

zackattack,

Know that this is my thread. Also know that I did give my reasoning behind my play for today for the NBA, and also know that if you have a question about anything, or a thorn in your side all that you have to do is ask me via private message. I won't come to zackattack's thread and tell him publicly how to run his. I expect the same courtesy from you with respect to mine. Those 10,000 or so regulars aren't coming here for zackattack. They are coming for the CK Mafia as a whole entire group, and I am the front man who takes the heat so that they don't have to, and they can be free to cap games without a lot of bullbleep.

Sloanie29
    Sloanie29's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK any concerns on the over for the PHO/TOR game being so early? might take them a while to get going?

MJ
    MJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Let me set you straight CK....you are WRONG. The Morrison system as far as the EAST-WEST system is well known by anyone that just wants to do a google search. Give me a f'n break dude. I am not exactly sure what system YOU are referring to, but if IT IS the EAST-WEST system your comments are way off base.

There is no way you can keep something like this a secret as far as how it works. NO WAY at all. Once things get in the public domain it is impossible to stop things like this.

And as far the real John Morrison, I have a friend that is convinced he bought the plays and the system and he is supposed to get plays emailed to him....and all he gets is a bunch of crap wanting him to sign up with BetUs.

And then he gets another email, supposedly from Morrison, wanting his BETUS account number so at the end of the year Morrison can share some of his profits with everyone! Are you f'n kidding me!!!???

So my point is this...when something this SIMPLE gets out into the domain you are going to have this happen and any person with an IQ of an ant knows this. I understand wanting to protect people and what they have developed but who knows who really develops what.

John Morrison did not create the East West System. It was around long before he claimed to create it through endless hours of statistical analysis. His spin on the system is he tells you to buy 3 points on each and every bet to get the play to -170 or higher depending on the sports book. Also, Morrison definitely pushes you to try to join BetUS. I won't even go into whether that is shady or not, you be your own judge.

On another note. Morrison's baseball system is called the Revenge system and has also been around a long time before he claimed to have invented it.

I have nothing against Morrison trying to make money of the systems. I don't really like people taking credit for anything they did not create on their own and then pressuring people to keep their mouths shut. Thats just wrong. I applaud JohnMorr for posting the plays even though I don't follow the system as Morrison says you should. Plays are plays and if they win I will keep riding the train.

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

I personally like the under 105.5 first half because of that reason

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    DEX, puter probs fixed?
    it works then crashes, works crashes....guy is coming to get it soon. im trying to pick some game for tomorrow. but i'll be out watching games all day anyway

nonsense48

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    it works then crashes, works crashes....guy is coming to get it soon. im trying to pick some game for tomorrow. but i'll be out watching games all day anyway
    i hope you won't be watching the games at aquaduct lol

chipper8888
    chipper8888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back to todays business in hand - The business of making money !!!!

Arizona +4 - After the way they destroyed Carolina, I have to think there is more to this time than meets the eye. Although i have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that McNabb is destined for the superbowl this year

Pittsburgh - The Titans lost that game themselves last week the Ravens never won it - The Steelers will not make the same mistake

GL to all

Dexter
    Update your status

booked final plays-

cards +3.5
    ravens +6 (big)
    -----------------

cocknocker

JohnMorr08,

Well said, and of course i have the utmost respect for you as well and for the creator in question or should we say the one who packaged and sold the system. I don't feel sorry for the bloke, but rather it is just the principle of the matter. Regardless if his reportings to his members is incorrect or he isn't timely at returning emails or he is miscontruing his numbers. Those things will happen when something gets big and there's not enough outsourcing. What I am stating strikes right at the heart of the matter of his sale item. A file clerk for SBR said on the previous page that in so many words that once his package became word of mouth on the internet that it would become free enterprise and any person is free to openly discuss it at length. I see both sides of the story, but once it is printed on a page in public view it no longer is hearsay as he suggests, it is now being REPORTED. I give you much kudos for putting your own spin and style on it which I have pointed out is much more effective, but if his name (Morrison) weren't attached to your beutifully altered style of the system, then I would have never even had his name on my mind when i read what you were doing. That name is his trademark, and he stands behind it and what it will do for your pockets. Regardless of whether it is all over the internet and free enterprise, it is still infringement even if it is done sheepishly. I'll put it to you this way, I learned about it by paying him for it. I also had discussions with him ad leitem about the systema and it's inner workings, and i like you don't like to buy that many points. I made that abundantly clear to him that i would more than likely keep on playing it with my usage of hooks and single points. he said it will cut down on your winning percentage, and I said that is fine I will make up for it with plays of my own. We broke bread and that was that. if he meant for me to get the information for free, then I honestly think that he would have given it away for free, much like i do with my personal system of wagering on baseball which is more succesful than his system with less homework involved even. But since i am giving away my style for free, it is not something that can be infringed upon. If i am selling it, then i would charge a lot more than $200.00 I'll tell you that. Especially since it is the nature of man to stretch honesty to it's limits. i would charge a person somewhere in the neighborhood of $1200.00 so that i wouldn't give a damn about people sharing my style. Hell if Wayne Alen Root or Alex Smart or any of the wagering superstars can charge a person that kind of money then so would I regardless of whether I share their notoriety. I think that we have all made good points on this subject, so let's leave it be now and get back to handicpping.

Dexter's server is still working so let's get it crackin, and let's stop the so called "pissing contests"

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Ravens
    Cards

Ky -7.5
    Phoenix.

Book em boys!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

I love the home underdog in football today in the Cards, 2 high powered offenses, so look for best defense. Stats wise, Phily has the better defense, but I'll go w/ the better D in the playoffs which is easily the Cards.

Cards +3.5

NBA
    Suns -3.5

cocknocker

sloanie29,

Not a problem, actually I think it will increase their productivity, especially in the case of Toronto who has lost 4 games in a row. They must play with a sense of urgency, and try to pick up a win. Maybe the timing of the game is to not interrupt the televised NFL games

johnnyP
    johnnyP's Avatar Become A Pro!

C.K. today we only have 1 ncaa-Bball without a first half moneyline listed.

2:00p
    Fordham +11 -110
    Rhode Island -11 -110

.........W-L--- PF ----PA ----HOME ----ROAD ---- STK
    FORD--2-13 --62.4 --72.5 ---2-7 -----0-5 -------L6
    URI ...11-6 ---80.9 --73.0 ---6-1 -----4-3 -------L2

ACCUSCORE Forecast
    Fordham 58.9
    Rhode Island 81.6

Shall we pull the trigger?

cocknocker

Sams N Charge,

You don't think that Phoenix is running into a buzz saw up in Canada this morning? I don't know if it is a good idea to go against a team that has lost 3 or more games in a row such as the Raptors. Maybe the Phoenix moneyline might work a little better than taking the points.... With you on the Cards though, and I think that the media has lost sight of the fact that there is another team that will be playing today,lol!

cocknocker

johnnyP,

Yes! Thank you for pointing that one out for me. I have been so busy grilling meat and monitoring the thread this morning, that i forgot to look for those this morning. Rhode island lost aheartbreaker to Xavier, so I think that they blow out Fordham to day. Let's get the first half money this morning

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

CK,
    I'm on Phoenix as well. Tor has lost 4 in a row I believe and Phoenix are 1-6 in their last 7 ATS. I look for them to rebound. Shaq is playing this one (I believe? It won't matter if hes not, it'll be close). I'm looking for a 8 point win or so here.

Gl to you man

nonsense48

locked in as follows:cbb:ky-8 ill st-12 nbahil/tor over 209 nfl:ari+3' balt+6 GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. we're doin' it gang
    Last edited by nonsense48; 01-18-09 at 05:37 PM.

First 12345 ... Last