i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 Winners for 1/16/09

1. Spurs -2.5

Although the 76ers look good lately, sans Brand and under DiLeo, they are due for a anemic home game, which they have had many of this season. Look for a healthy Spurs team to march in and show the 76ers how to play defense. Forcing Sammy Dalembert into 7 foot fadeaways is a great way to win a game as well as hit the...

2. SIXERS/SPURS UNDER 194

Spurs and Sixers?! This line would have been 175 at the beginning of the year. The 76ers have been scoring at a blistering pace lately, but look for San Antonio's defense to slow them down.

3. Cavs -2.5

How about a FREE 4 point movement in this line? Yes, it means the world and their mothers are all on NO to romp Cleveland at home, but I'd count on the Cavs bouncing back at home after a tough road loss. Both of these teams have great scoring ability and average D, so incidentially I also like the ....

4. NO/CAVS OVER 185

BONUS PLAY
    --------------

--PISTONS/OKC over 189. OKC puts up the points, look for Detriot to try and keep up with their scoring pace at home.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

dude you so wrong on cavs that line 2 1/2 for reason cavs 19-0 at home come on dont get sucked in