jtsneaks
    jtsneaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Friday NBA

Overall: 10-7, +2.30
    Parlays: 0-1, -1.10

Wizards -3.5
    The Wizards have been the Knicks whipping boys for the season as the Knicks look to try and sweep the season series against them. This is easier said then done and is the same thing the Cavs were trying to do last night. They failed and so will the Knicks. Take the Wizards to trounce the Knicks and get revenge.

76ers +3
    I love a hot NBA team at home on a Friday night.Philadelphia will be looking to extend its season-high five game winning streak and cash its seventh straight. San Antonio has struggled against the 76ers, dropping 13 of 16 spread decisions, including six of eight at the Wachovia Center. The Sixers pull off another big win against a team from the West.

Thunder +4
    The Thunder have been playing well of late and should win this on the court.Detroit is 5-13 ATS as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 and OKC is 17-7 ATS after an ATS win.The lowly Thunder have ‘covered’ four straight, 14 of their last 17 and eight in a row at home. Detroit has dropped eight of its last 11 non-conference outings ATS and 13 of its last 18 against Northwest Division opponents. The Thunder is 10-1 ATS in their last 11 against Eastern foes. The thunder rolls at home tonight.

JT Sneaks

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

GL, JT. I am thinking that Orlando can cover vs Lake show myself. You have any thoughts?

jtsneaks

Hey General,

This is an interesting game. The Magic have proven to be a really, really good team this year and if not for the success of the Cavs and the Celtics they would get alot more press for as good as they are especially on the road where they are 15-5 this year. They seem like they are playing with a chip on their shoulder and I can't blame anyone for backing them tonight.

Orlando has covered 16 of 21 versus Pacific Division squads and at a 19-7-1 clip against Western Conference rivals. The Magic have also cashed 10 of their last 11 when facing teams with a winning record.
    Conversely, the Lakers have come up short in six straight against Southeast Division foes ATS and floundered in 19 of 26 against non-conference competition ATS.

The only problem I have with this game is that the Lakers are off a very tough loss to the Spurs and seem to rebound well after a tough loss like that.The only time Los Angeles has lost two straight this season was Dec. 19-20 and the second setback came at the hands of the Magic as 1 1/2-point road favorites, 106-103. The Lakers with revenge can be deadly! They are also 6-2 ATS facing a team with a winning record.

So since I am somewhat split on the side I am going to look at the total.

Here is the play I am going to make on this game:

UNDER 214.5

This line is rising too. I know the Lakers don't play great defense and the Magic shoot like crazy from three point land, but after the record setting performance I would expect some misses from the magic.Six of the past eight series scuffles in Los Angeles have ended on the low side. I expect this game to have some playoff intensity and look for a low scoring affair. Phil Jackson has to scream defense tonight against the Magic trying to get a maximum effort and after giving up 100 points the Magic usually respond very well.The Magic are 15-6 UNDER after surrendering 100 points or more in their previous game.

I will play on the under but leaving the side alone.

Hope this helped.

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks

I am going to add another one for the evening. The come back by the Wizards was a sweet way to head into the later games....

Kings PK

Anyone that has not watched the Kings should give them a shot. They are pretty good, especially at home and it won't be too long before they make some noise with the young talent they have. Sacramento has 'covered' eight of 11 against Central Division rivals and five of six against Eastern invaders. Milwaukee is 2-6 ATS in its last eight tries against Pacific Division teams.The Kings (10-30) have won three straight and 12 of the last 14 meetings, going 6-1 at home. The young talent in Sac-town gets the job done here.

OVER 216 Hawks/Golden St.

What else would you expect with these clubs? These teams play some offense and when it comes to defense...well not so much. Seven of the last eight shootouts have landed on the high side. Atlanta has topped the total in seven of its last 10 and the Warriors have followed suit in five of six outings.

Golden St. +1.5

If anyone has bet on the Haks the last few games raise your hand... they have been bad..they covered and beat the Clippers but then again who hasn't? Now the Warriors are not that far from the Clippers in talent and in geography but I am not sold on the Hawks just yet. When they get back to the East coast it may be different but for now, the Warriors are the play!

JT Sneaks