Overall: 8-6, +1.40
Parlays: 0-1, -1.10

OT cost me a 3-0 night last night but I know that is how it goes in this game. I like a play in all three sides tonight so here it goes!

Nets +2

Both of these teams do well in back to back spots but the Blazers are in three in four nights for tonight's game. Younger teams have trouble staying focused on the road especially when they are far from home. Which should explain the loss last night. Portland is 1-6 ATS after consecutive non-conference games and the Nets are 6-1 ATS after allowing 110+ point. New Jersey has covered seven of its last 10 against non-conference foes and have a good matchup with size at the center spot.

Play On - Home teams vs. the money line (NEW JERSEY) off a loss against a division rival against opponent off an upset loss by 15 points or more as a favorite
38-18 since 1997. ( 67.9% | 24.0 units )
0-1 this year. ( 0.0% | -1.0 units )

Chicago +7.5

I really like to back the Bulls in this game because they are healthy again and the win in Toronto last night is huge for this team. They now return home to face a team that is looking to sweep the season series and that should give them the motivation. It's a bit sketchy with the schedule stretch for this Bulls team but this game is circled for them and they will play to the end. The home team is 15-6 ATS in this series.

Denver -1.5

In what should be one of the best games of the night the Suns play in Denver. Denver has been a pleasant surprise this year. The suns are 0-8 ATS after having won 4 of their last 5 and the Nuggets are a sweet 47-34 ATS as a favorite. Denver has won nine of its last dozen and six of seven at home.The Nuggets have cashed four straight series clashes at home and the home team is 13-3 in the past 16 showdowns. Phoenix has come up short in seven of its last 10 on the road ATS and get beat tonight!

Good Luck to all!

JT Sneaks