SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

For TLAND, ALITTLEMORESOUND, JOHNNY BASEBALLS

Yo Guys, how are we doing money situation. It's really close between all 4 of us, so we all have a chance on winning. I know aliitlemoresound won't do this for more than $100....I think. I don't know about TLAND. I think in our original challenge, it was $100. So, maybe we all pay $100 for this and winner takes home $300.

Let Me KNow,

johnny baseballs
    johnny baseballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea anything is good to me i just robbed some old lady in my alley way im heavy on cash

SamsNCharge99

tland, alittle,????

alittlemoresound
    alittlemoresound's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well what about the new tourn? is there any $ involved in that?

I say we just finish this thing off.... and leave it for bragging rights....$ sounds like a hassle to give out accounts and all

I say ME U N JOHNNY get together and start a serious thread. have you tried to mess with that NBA system ? with Excel?

i want to make some serious $ in the next few months. you with me?

SamsNCharge99

the other one is def. not for money, I have rules out for it alittle...so you can check that out.

You can play for money in the new one only in your matchup if the guy wants to.

As for this, the original thing b/t me and tland was for $250 and then you and Johnny came in. Now, at the beginning I told you it was $250 to enter and you said thats fine....Then later, you said you will only do it for max $100....so I still think we should do it for money b/c it was the original plan