strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Todays Plays

Usually I am completely against this, but I really feel this play is worth a shot today, I will be playing this bet very small, and like I said this is extremely irregular for me. Today I will be putting in a 2's and 3's round robin, on every single home team in the NBA tonight. One of the Round robins will be every home team to cover, and the other will be for every home team to win.

As I'm sure you all know every single away team covered last night, this is extremely rare considering the NBA is all about the home teams, this is a fun play for guys that have a little money to throw around, best of luck to everyone.

lambogb
    lambogb's Avatar Become A Pro!

bad luck on the rockets yesterday =\

BETTER LUCK TODAY!

strictlywinners

I'm so shook on that play, you have no idea, First 90% free throw shooter down 2 at home with 20 seconds misses both, then they foul Paul Gasol, so he should put them up 4 then if Rockets miss they don't foul because they are down 2 scores with under 3 seconds, nope instead he splits so they are down 3, then for some retarded reason, Yao shoots a 2 point shot with 3 seconds left, Lakers get rebound and Shane Battie gets the foul off, absolutely unbelievable. If this is a sign of things to come everyone should start fading me heavy right now.

Devon
    Devon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Could you elaborate on the round robin? I'm pretty heavily wagered already today, however, I might throw around some fun money!

Either way, good luck strictly!

strictlywinners

Yea this play really is a fun play, it is for a micro fraction of my regular plays, because of how badly i got screwed last night I am avoiding NBA tonight. The Round Robin works like this.

Lets say we have 7 games in the round robin. And it is a round robin using 2's
    It takes every possible combination of teams and puts them in 2 team parlays.
    Using 3's is the same except it takes all combinations of games and puts it in 3 team parlays.

This is a for fun play depending on how much you usually bet, do this for an absolute fraction of it. Example I usually bet between 1-5 thousand a game, I only have 50 on my 2's round robin and 20 on my 3's its just for fun, its exciting if you can hit 4 or even 5 out of 7 games because then the money starts multiplying exponentially

Devon

Looking pretty good so far

Devon

From the first 4 games, you've hit them all except Toronto (both ATS & ML).

Bucks looks like a miss (ATS & ML) and Thunder is looking the goods (ATS & ML). Hopefully the Spurs can hold off the Lakeshow!

strictlywinners

Yea man its a profitable day, already, made a couple hundred not that much but as I said this was just for fun, my real money went on college tonight.