Formulawiz
    Formulawiz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Todays NBA Plays

Yesterday our system went 2-1
    YTD 117-89=56.8%

For those of you still following you should have picked up another win using our H/A PR with PHO Which by the way is hitting 61% since I have been following it.

On Wed I will tally up all my wins/losses from the entire season using our PR system. I wish I would have followed our H/A and sportrends PR plays since the beginning of the season.

Based on lines
    MIA + 4 or >
    UTA + 6 or >
    Last edited by Formulawiz; 04-14-09 at 03:52 PM.

Formulawiz

Last day for NBA Plays until playoffs

Yesterday our system had no plays
    YTD 117-89=56.8%

Yesterday MIA dropped out due to double digit line and UtA dropped out due to oppo plays on our system H/A PR play and sportrends PR play.

Thank god for baseball. This is my best year ever. Started out 18-4 using a crazy system explained to me by sportrends a few years ago. I never paid attention to it but it seems to be working.

Based on lines today
    ORL -5 or <
    SAC + 6.5 or >
    TOR + 5 or >
    NO + 4.5 or >
    CLE -6 or <
    BOS - 9.5 or <
    DEN + 3.5 or >
    Remember today is a tough day. We dont know who is playing or the teams motivation. Be very careful.
    Last edited by Formulawiz; 04-15-09 at 10:49 AM.

caracalla
    No Good Luck wishes please
    caracalla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will you start a baseball thread?
    Tx

Formulawiz

Quote Originally Posted by caracalla View Post
    Will you start a baseball thread?
    Tx
    I am still working on getting the new baseball power rating system developed by sportrends. If they give it to me and say its ok to share with everyone I will start a new thread. If not I will depend on their software which I have done very well with.

danychaos
    danychaos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Formulawiz, what is that crazy system you are using to start out 18-4? will you be using both that system and sportrends software for the season? thanks.

Milwaukee
    Milwaukee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Formulawiz View Post
    I am still working on getting the new baseball power rating system developed by sportrends. If they give it to me and say its ok to share with everyone I will start a new thread. If not I will depend on their software which I have done very well with.

Is this a excel spreadsheet that I can buy by sportrends??

Formulawiz

Quote Originally Posted by Milwaukee View Post
    Is this a excel spreadsheet that I can buy by sportrends??
    No this is the spreadsheet I put on this thread for free with the permission of sportrends.

Formulawiz

Quote Originally Posted by danychaos View Post
    Hi Formulawiz, what is that crazy system you are using to start out 18-4? will you be using both that system and sportrends software for the season? thanks.
    I emailed sportrends and asked them if I could post their baseball system on this thread they gave me a few years ago and also if they could give me their new team and pitcher power rating they just developed. Did not hear from them yet. Yes I use their baseball software starting on May 1.

Formulawiz

NBA PR system results

I went back and tallied up all my NBA PR system plays and found the following win/loss record for the entire season.
    223-124=64.3%
    In the beginning of the season our system PR plays were just on fire. I did not use our H/A PR plays or sportrends PR plays so I am not sure what the actual record could have been. But based on what I saw from sportrends PR plays later on in the season I am certain I could have improved my win/loss record substantially. Hey you know I had a good time and also made some money so I cant complain. How many sports services can actually say they beat this record, very few.

Right now my goal is to kick some ass in Baseball.

Formulawiz

End of NBA Season

Great way to end the NBA season
    Our system went 5-1
    YTD 122-90=57.5%

In addition to going 5-1 you should have picked up 2 additional wins, MIL and MIA with our H/A PR system which went 4-0 and sportrends PR Plays which went 5-0

Since Feb 20th our NBA H/A PR system went 62.4%

Well off to the NBA playoffs and baseball
    Last edited by Formulawiz; 04-16-09 at 06:13 AM.

danychaos

Will you be posting for next season? Looking forward! Any news from sportrends about the baseball system? Any tips for NBA playoffs? Thanks!

Formulawiz

Will you be posting for next season? Looking forward! Any news from sportrends about the baseball system? Any tips for NBA playoffs? Thanks!
    Hopefully I will be able to keep this thread going next year. I have heard nothing from sportrends new baseball system but I suspect because its a newly system they developed they wont give it out until its tested.

Formulawiz

Todays NBA Plays

YTD 120-90=57.5%

Based on early lines, there are no plays. There seems to be 3 oppo plays so staying away

Its good to be kicking ass in baseball again

danychaos

I'm glad you are kicking ass in baseball but what is this other system you are using right now? I know you said you start with sportrends software on may 1 so this is a different one right?
    By the way I did very good with sportrends PR plays the last month it was great!

Formulawiz

I'm glad you are kicking ass in baseball but what is this other system you are using right now? I know you said you start with sportrends software on may 1 so this is a different one right?
    By the way I did very good with sportrends PR plays the last month it was great!
    It is another baseball system that sportrends gave me a few years ago and am using for the first time. It seems to be working just fine. I will start to use the software on may 1st and hopefully they will give me the new team and pitching PR system they just developed but I am not to certain they will until its probably proven out to work.

Formulawiz

Todays NBA Plays

YTD 122-90=57.5%

Based on early lines
    PHI + 9 or >
    MIA + 3.5 or >
    NO + 4.5 or >

Good Luck

jholl
    jholl's Avatar Become A Pro!

no play offs?

Formulawiz

New Baseball Power Rating System

It looks like sportrends will be putting up their new pitching and team power rating system on their website along with an explanation as how to use it. As of yet they are thinking about giving out the spreadsheet to those who purchase their baseball program. If its as good as their program I will be very happy.

jholl
    jholl's Avatar Become A Pro!

guess this system shuts down when playoffs start, like most touts

Formulawiz

Quote Originally Posted by jholl View Post
    guess this system shuts down when playoffs start, like most touts
    Maybe you need to use the NBA PR System spreadsheet posted here correctly and sportrends posted PR system and you too would be a winner, whether its the playoffs or regular season.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

is this system still in play?

First ... 21222324