johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Hot plays 1/14/09

Final plays:

Bucks -4 (-140). I feel the Bucks win in good fashion but I bought a point and a half because the Bucks have times where they can't buy a shot. I feel they're too big and strong for Miami though.

Celtics -9 (-130). Bought 1 point. I'm sensing a blow out here but the Celtics have been playing like do do as of late. I say they re-assert themselves here.

Atlanta ml (-170). I feel that Atlanta will win this one straight up. Al Horford is missing so their defense goes down. I still feel Atlanta pluck out a win at the end...

New Orleans -4 (-140). I was about to play it at -3 then it jumped to -4.5 on me that fast. Damn!! I'm playing it simply because Dallas sucks, New Orleans lost at home the game before and now they're off to Dallas where they've owned the Maverick in the past. New Orleans roll by 5 or more points here..

Last edited by johnnymapalo; 01-14-09 at 11:42 AM.

johnnymapalo

Book em!!!!

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

johnny, I love the celts and hornets.........i may just take celtics -5.5 first half as they have a tendency to allow the back door in the 4th.

good luck

i never played memphis last night, good call!

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Johnny what's your thoughts on these two teasers?

Thunder +9.5/Clippers+8.5
    Pacers +3/Bucks -2

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Final plays:

Bucks -4 (-140). I feel the Bucks win in good fashion but I bought a point and a half because the Bucks have times where they can't buy a shot. I feel they're too big and strong for Miami though.

Celtics -9 (-130). Bought 1 point. I'm sensing a blow out here but the Celtics have been playing like do do as of late. I say they re-assert themselves here.

Atlanta ml (-170). I feel that Atlanta will win this one straight up. Al Horford is missing so their defense goes down. I still feel Atlanta pluck out a win at the end...

New Orleans -4 (-140). I was about to play it at -3 then it jumped to -4.5 on me that fast. Damn!! I'm playing it simply because Dallas sucks, New Orleans lost at home the game before and now they're off to Dallas where they've owned the Maverick in the past. New Orleans roll by 5 or more points here..

3-1. Good sh!t, anyways. I had a feeling about those Bucks. Just like I said was going to happen, it happened. Bucks couldn't buy a shot in the 3rd quarter, 18 points, and lost the game. Oh well, on to tommorrow..

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

If only those Bucks had won last night, I would be sitting on a 14k win. You know, I would rather loose by 2 or 3 teams as oppose to 1 in a parlay!!

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    If only those Bucks had won last night, I would be sitting on a 14k win. You know, I would rather loose by 2 or 3 teams as oppose to 1 in a parlay!!

I know how it is Bra. I know your still pissed thinking about it today.. Happier days ahead..