jtsneaks
    jtsneaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Tuesday NBA

5-3, +1.70 now for the week. Looked like a better night last night but the Wiz collapsed late last night but that is what you get sometimes when you bet on bad teams.

On to Tuesday Night and I have some big plays for tonight:

Wolves +1

The Wolves to me are a team on the rise, maybe not this year or even next but they have some really talented youngsters. The Heat are winding down the long road stretch here and put up a good effort against the Lakers last time out. The Wolves are gelling right now. Minnesota has won five straight and is 6-0-1 ATS in its last seven trips to the post. The Timberwolves have cashed six of eight against the Heat at the Target Center and the home team is 12-4 ATS in the past six encounters. My trend of the night in this one is that the Heat are 6-22 ATS off back to back road games. The Heat get beat tonight by 8 points or more giving this play some sweet value in my eyes.

Dallas +6

Dallas blew a lead late to the Kings and will be pressured to win tonight without Josh Howard. I think they pull it off as I like they matchup they have against the Nuggets line up. Dallas is 74-46 ATS Away off back to back road games

Kings +7.5
    This is a tough call asking the Kings to play well off a big win against the Mavericks. The Magic however had a big win of their own against the Spurs and they play the Lakers next. The Kings play well enough at home where I will play them here.

There were other games I liked, but this will be it for tonight! Good luck all and comments always welcomed!!

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks
    jtsneaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Adding a one unit parlay:

T'Wolves +1.5
    Dallas +6

Good luck guys!

Sneaks