ATB515
    ATB515's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 teamer for monday

Washington +2.5
    New Jersey -7.5
    New York +12
    Chicago +3.5

put down 100 to make 1200. Odds are against me, but im coming off a good weekend.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are counting on wash and chi to win on the same day.

just a contrast in opinion.

wash cant decide who to play, on center position. mike james as a starting guard? cmon, other teams dont make him play coz he doesnt pass the play around "enuf".

Chi? they maybe heading to a collision there, and that is between themselves. A week or so ago, Noah and nocioni in an argument that is during a game. Now, the guards doesnt share the ball, not even counting on the attention deficit of this guys. Gordon and hughes cant stand playing witha No.1 pick coz rose is the guard who handles the ball.

Maybe one of them can score an upset to please their home crowd, but both of them on the same night, excuse my redundacy, highly unlikely, just a suggestion.

Ur call, You might have a hidden information that you can pass on

GL

sprasad03
    sprasad03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by ATB515 View Post
    Washington +2.5
    New Jersey -7.5
    New York +12
    Chicago +3.5

put down 100 to make 1200. Odds are against me, but im coming off a good weekend.

actually, bro, my system 27-11-1, says those are the correct picks. those are the exact picks im playing. except i got new jersey at -6.5. and im waiting for chicago and washington to go up further because public is buying milwaukee and portland heavily. im gonna parlay three of em for tonight. i also got toronto +11, deciding on whether to wait or get now, and waiting for utah line.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your reasoning is great but I can't count on the Wizards and Bulls to win. Wizards are poor offensively. Bulls are poor defensively. Portland may be 0-3 or whatever in their recent road trips but they've faced teams much better than the Bulls.

sprasad03
    sprasad03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

bulls have beat good teams and wizards usually blow leads, but i feel today they capitalize.

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

johnny baseballs
    johnny baseballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the wizards tonite and i love mike james great shooter inconsient though other troy hudson instant offense dont mind if dont share the ball , i like the bulls they play ok at home