zackattack
    zackattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

ESPN BOTTOM LINE
    went 1-0 yesterday.......i think when there is a large schedule of games espn lays off the write ups

anyway i am loving the over in spurs /magic......

both teams are averaging 99.9 ppg last 10 games
    the total has already moved up from 185 to 186
    last 4 meetings between these two the o/u has been set on avg 189
    magic...over is 4-0 when dog of .5-4.5
    magic... over is 5-1 last 6 when a dog
    magic...over is 4-1 when opp scored over 100 last game
    spurs....over is 4-0 last 4 as home fav
    Last edited by zackattack; 01-11-09 at 08:41 AM.

google99
    google99's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is 186 1/2 on my book

i'm with you on this one

ILL 1
    ILL 1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skillz to pay the Billz

CK u r da man. Keep up the gd work!!!

After I do my research I always check your post and I breath a sigh of relief when I am on the same pg with you.

SPURS
    ATL
    BOS

All great picks

ILL 1
    ILL 1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Default Skillz to pay the Billz

CK u r da man. Keep up the gd work!!!

After I do my research I always check your post and I breath a sigh of relief when I am on the same pg with you.

SPURS
    ATL
    BOS

All great picks

google99

me too on SA and ATL so far..

BOS line is not posted yet on my book

zackattack

at 8:46 am i played the spurs/magic over at 185........its now 9:46 and total is up to 186.5

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Best pick for today for me is boston
    I'll try to play it with small handy
    Good luck all

google99

darn, i'm still waiting for the BOS line to show up and its 2hrs before game time

google99

lines finally up.. BOS -4 1/2 (110)

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

bos -4.5 (pinny)
    atl -6 right now
    sa -2.5

also thinking about dal (8-1 su and I just feel like they will rebound, 4-2 ATS and 5-1 SU this season after losses of 10 pts. or more ) or pho (clips are shorthanded and coming home after 3 road games, the last 2 were blowouts)

nfl picks:
    sd +7 (I covered the first time and why not again, btw it almost smells like the car game yesterday, chargers are just too motivated)
    giants -4
    over in sd/pit
    Last edited by peterpan19; 01-11-09 at 09:36 AM.

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im liking the Giants but look at this stat

Underdog 8-0 ats in last 8

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

everyone on SAS ? strange ... I am the only one here on ORL ML and ORL +3 ?

I am also on BOS -4,5
    ATL -6

Good luck to you all !!!

MJ
    MJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post

-sd
    -under sd

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by maddogmadden86 View Post
    early leans for tomorrow
    G-men to win it at home my buddy has season tickets every game he has gone to the past three years they have covered and he will be there tomorrow not to mention new yorkers hate philly fans the crowd will be all amped for this game and so will earth wind and fire that will be the deciding factor in this game,
    Taking the chargers over the steelers, just because i like the points rivers and that nasty punter that will descimate the steelers if it becomes a defensive battle like i believe it will, and the chargers will be able to score the steelers best bet is their D
    also as much as i wanted to play orlando at home i gotta go with the pc boys and hit the Spurs up like a fat kid in dodgeball not to mention you dont give the spurs points
    Hey Maddog your stats are wrong. In this series the underdog is 8-0. With the way philly is playing and being that it is the playoffs I have to take the eagles. If I loose so be it but in a close game always take the points. Gl

One last thing. The weather may be bad so the running game in the key and westbrook is the answer
    Last edited by BigMoneyMan; 01-11-09 at 09:57 AM.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I like the PC play CK. hopefully that would come thru. Also liking the hawks today.
    I am going to take Boston, but I am wary of that game. Raptors have been so good to me lately. and this is a home and home affair. So they know they have to get this game.

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Michigan -7
    Bama -3

in the early games. Big card today. Lets start hot

zackattack

Quote Originally Posted by Dfjay9 View Post
    Michigan -7
    Bama -3

in the early games. Big card today. Lets start hot
    if your going to post plays........how about expaining why you like them.....otherwise what is the point?.....nobody is going to tail you just cause you post picks

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

I don't want people to tail me blindly. Do your own research. Tailing picks blindly is a recipe to lose money. Most the time I do write ups I just don't have the time today, going to work now. GL everyone

zackattack

magic/spurs total now up to 188.5

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive taking Bama - 3.5 and Iowa + 7.5 Hopefully that will make up for yesterday.

Took the Spurs -2.5 as CK has been nailing those picks

Im actually going to wait for the half of the Giants and Eagles as I think its a coin flip.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zackattack View Post
    if your going to post plays........how about expaining why you like them.....otherwise what is the point?.....nobody is going to tail you just cause you post picks
    zack - relax

dj does do write up's - and he never said he wanted anyone to tail him either.

joanapoker
    joanapoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zackattack View Post
    magic/spurs total now up to 188.5
    I got my eye on that total.....the OVER is looking good...very good....but I've lost all my totals bets yesterday (with so bad luck...the OT at Chicago, second half of det/uta and the 4th qrt going over 57 at portland...) that I'm feeling a loser a big loser with no edge....

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man was i on point with my Celtics line projection.. This smells of an early morning blowout to me. The linemaker even made the appropriate adjustement and everything. You just have to ask yourself a question. If you didn't know about the recent problems of the Celtics would or wouldn't you take the Celtics in this game? Gott take ateam while their stock is low, and so this is my second big play in a row on the Celtics who are now actually getting great value on their lines now! I plan on making back all that I lost on them in the Cleveland game and then some homies!

Okay I have had time to sleep on it, and now I have my mind made up. I am gonna play the Giants lightly, instead I will play the Celtics heavy and play the Steelers heavy. I will change my opening statements now to reflect that. I just think that the Steelers have too much on both sides of the ball for the Chargers. I am thinking that this is an all in poker play. The reason that I will play the Giants lightly is because the G-Men and Eagles play each other ALL of the time, and that game could go either way with a turnover involved.

Boston-4.5 for game HEAVY
    Boston-3 1st half MEDIUM sized wager
    Giants-4 small
    Pittsburgh-6.5 HEAVY

zackattack

zack - relax

dj does do write up's - and he never said he wanted anyone to tail him either.
    dex, i thought the point of this thread was to give valuable information?........putting up 2 plays and not giving any reason why you like them is a waste of space in an already large thread.

MarkHammond
    MarkHammond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Man was i on point with my Celtics line projection.. This smells of an early morning blowout to me. The linemaker even made the appropriate adjustement and everything. You just have to ask yourself a question. If you didn't know about the recent problems of the Celtics would or wouldn't you take the Celtics in this game? Gott take ateam while their stock is low, and so this is my second big play in a row on the Celtics who are now actually getting great value on their lines now! I plan on making back all that I lost on them in the Cleveland game and then some homies!

Okay I have had time to sleep on it, and now I have my mind made up. I am gonna play the Giants lightly, instead I will play the Celtics heavy and play the Steelers heavy. I will change my opening statements now to reflect that. I just think that the Steelers have too much on both sides of the ball for the Chargers. I am thinking that this is an all in poker play. The reason that I will play the Giants lightly is because the G-Men and Eagles play each other ALL of the time, and that game could go either way with a turnover involved.

Giants-4 small
    Pittsburgh-6.5 HEAVY
    what bout the PC play?

Dexter
    Update your status

booked plays-

giants -4
    pitt -6.5 (ck)
    under sd 37.5
    sixers +6
    spurs -2.5
    kings +2.5
    lakers -11 (ck)
    celtics - 6 (ck)
    Last edited by Dexter; 01-11-09 at 10:46 AM.

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone here live near the stadiums and have a current weather update for us?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Ill say again

PITTSBURGH WINS TODAY

SAM'S LOCK

$900 to win $300

Dexter
    Update your status

booked plays-

giants -4
    steelers -6.5 (ck)
    under sd 37.5
    sixers +6
    spurs -2.5
    kings +2.5
    lakers -11 (ck)
    screw it - i learned my lesson yesterday after the switch was made to arizona. i wasnt going big on the play anyway. i'll now take the steelers.

*MJ - take note....i still think the game plays low.

Dana4U
    Dana4U's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK - I was humbled (once again) by your insight on switching from the Pathers to the Cards last night. My analysis showed that the Panthers should have won this game, but got their asses handed to them instead. What tipped you off to switch in the final hours?

GL today on your endeavors as well!

cocknocker

MarkHammond,

Of course I am playing the PC Play VERY HEAVY, but I only listed the early morning action on that particular post, although I forgot to list that I am playing the Hawks lightly. Refer back to my opening statements to get a barometer for what I am doing today and the size of the wagers.

Dana4u,

I saw the line didn't go up as would have been necessary. Matter of fact, the line came off of the key number and went below it (10) and never went back up to it or over it. The same thing is happening with the Giants/Eagles game. The Eagles are picking up steam for some reason, but my handicapping says the Giants shuld get it done. I am playing the Big Blue lightly in this game, so don't place too much stock in the announcement of my play. With even money on the game the Eagles have controlled the line movement. But I have to roll with the team that has cashed SO MANY tickets for me this year win/lose/draw. G-Men baby. We'll miss Plaxico though....

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am seeing some posters on other sites, supposedly who have family at the Philly/NYG game, saying that there is NO wind at the stadium there...just very cold...

Should not prevent an over IF, and its a big IF, the teams want to throw the ball...

Myself, I am seeing alot of running in this game and leaning to the under...

Locked in plays on NFL...$500 each

NYG -4
    Pitt -6

Teaser..10 pointer...$600 to win $500
    Philly +14.5
    Philly/NYG UNDER 48.5
    Pittsburgh +3.5

Good luck to all!

cocknocker

Man that Celtics line is jumping off the charts! It went from 4.5 to 6 in less than 2 hours. That spells blowout!

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana4U View Post
    CK - I was humbled (once again) by your insight on switching from the Pathers to the Cards last night. My analysis showed that the Panthers should have won this game, but got their asses handed to them instead. What tipped you off to switch in the final hours?

GL today on your endeavors as well!
    the health of air kroger.

Luv2Poker
    Luv2Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post

Giants-4 small
    Pittsburgh-6.5 HEAVY

CK...I'm guessing u bought down to 4 1/2 correct? As im unable to find anything close. gm -6 1H -3

First 12345 ... Last