pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why did the rockets line go down?

Opened at 7.5, been at 6.5 for a while and staying there.. are you serious? Is houston really that bad? id expect it to at worst stay put at 7.5

They are playing @ Oklahoma City Thunder... I must be missing something, because I also see SBR BADMAN "Dollarbills" is on the thunder too. he must see some value.

also how about the suns game? should they be 6 pt favs to the mavs?

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

They just beat the Celtics...so they're looking at the Thunder a little differently...possible let down here...should win but cover on the road by 8 pts??

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS

LETDOWN, shmetdown. this is the thunder, we're talking about the thunder here. the thunder

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston may win but won't cover. OKC will win the 1H and Houston will do the chasing in the 2H. They may even lose SU like they did sometime ago against the Clippers.
    OKC +6.5 or pass
    OKC +3.5 1H or pass

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pats3peat View Post
    LETDOWN, shmetdown. this is the thunder, we're talking about the thunder here. the thunder

See..even you are taking them lightly...exactly how the Rockets feel

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Anyone remember the Knicks the other night the game after they beat Boston... They lost to Oklahoma City remember... Same situation everyone is thinking apparently!

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS

I'm learning ... its very sad that a team beats the celts and then wins 98-96 to okc, sad.. I don't have the guts to take okc +7 vs the rockets.

im not betting right now, so i didnt take the rockets bet - but i would have.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    Anyone remember the Knicks the other night the game after they beat Boston... They lost to Oklahoma City remember... Same situation everyone is thinking apparently!
    i didn't know that - good point. i guess OKC isn't as crappy as i thought they were