johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

5 team parlay. Money in the bank. Let's get it!!!

$5.00 to make $242.31:

Cleveland -4
    New Jersey +185
    Washington +7
    Miami -4
    Indiana +16
    Dallas +8

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where did you get Dallas at +8 highest I've seen is 6. Be careful with Miami, I like them but line is a little fishy. I can't get a read on the Cavs game, Celtics have been playing like shit, who knows when the decide to snap out of it.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    $5.00 to make $242.31:

Cleveland -4
    New Jersey +185
    Washington +7
    Miami -4
    Indiana +16
    Dallas +8

I think its time for Cleveland to lose a home game. Celtics have been playing like crap, but they are still the Celtics. I want to do Miami ml but hesitant about pulling the trigger. I like Indi...

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Where did you get Dallas at +8 highest I've seen is 6. Be careful with Miami, I like them but line is a little fishy. I can't get a read on the Cavs game, Celtics have been playing like shit, who knows when the decide to snap out of it.
    I don't buy all that line too low/too high crap fishy line. When I look at a line if it looks good to me I either play it or buy a point or 2 and play it or don't play it all.. that miami line looks alright to me because miami is a high 80's low 90's scoring team. they don't usually blow teams out plus they are on the road. That line looks just fine to me. the other week Phoenix suns was -1 in Memphis then it jumped to -3. I jumped on it at -1, -3 and the moneyline as I thought it was waaay too low. You had some people buy it down to -2.5.. Why!! Phoenix easily won by 11..

I don't buy that fishy line crap. They set it. I play it based on what I perceive the ending game score to be..

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    I think its time for Cleveland to lose a home game. Celtics have been playing like crap, but they are still the Celtics. I want to do Miami ml but hesitant about pulling the trigger. I like Indi...

I played Miami ml and miami -4 as I think this is an easy win for Miami. I like this game the best.... I feel like the Lakers will win but I can't play them with a 15 point spread. They're not that good of a defensive team in my opinion..

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

TOUGH TO FOLLOW parly is really hard to make money, you should bet money on each of the team and come up + if u are really sure abt ur plays. parlay is really really tough to hit and u are going 5 teams. have fun sweating it out