strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Todays Plays

Atlanta -2
    Simple Atlanta is good at home, their team speed and length will cause Dwight Howard to turn the ball over, and will bother the Magics good shooters.

Boston vs. Houston Under 184.5
    I love this play both these teams just came of losses to subpar teams, Doc Rivers will be preaching defense and the Celtics can play it when they want to. Adelman, i think he is Rockets coach now, will be beating into his players had ball security and not turning the ball over, as they did last night. This will lead to slow grind it out game, I absolutely love this Under.

There might be more plays, but I'm trying not to force because my college card tonight is legit.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was Strictly's morning so far......When your on a roll everything is better. Pour some Cookie Crisp cereal into a bowl, not 1 misses and falls onto the floor. Get a nice workout in and it feels good! Your girl is like when will I see you again? Oh snap hun, Im on fiyyya right now. Sorry Gotsta go. And before noon you already saw the last ball drop and know the outcome of the game! Now "ISH" can change at a drop of a hat, we know this, but when its working everything is good!
    Lets Rock today...

strictlywinners

That is a true story if I ever heard one. All the picks are strong today, but your sell out and mortgage the house and your first born, game is Rutgers Rutgers, and oh yea did I mention Rutgers.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

magic on the moneyline

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

orl. they are abt to have a good shooting game. lee will defend without fouling for a change

strictlywinners

Got another one
    Denver vs. Miami Over 199
    Take advantage of the fact that Melo is out and odds makers adjusted this line making it lower, because people for some reason think that Melo = offense. Well that couldn't be anymore wrong, the guy is a blackhole when the ball is in his hands everyone stands around there is no movement and then he chucks up a shot. Tonight Denver will move the ball and score easy against a terrible Miami defense.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Got another one
    Denver vs. Miami Over 199
    Take advantage of the fact that Melo is out and odds makers adjusted this line making it lower, because people for some reason think that Melo = offense. Well that couldn't be anymore wrong, the guy is a blackhole when the ball is in his hands everyone stands around there is no movement and then he chucks up a shot. Tonight Denver will move the ball and score easy against a terrible Miami defense.
    Vegasinsider is reporting that the LVSC open was 195, the line's been moved up.

strictlywinners

I don't trust Vegasinsider but that sounds right, oddsmakers adjusted line down to 195 because Melo isn't playing. Then the big money that is seeing the game from the same angle as me hammered the over and pushed it up.

fearless

I don't trust Vegasinsider
    Why? Also, how do you feel about the Jazz -4? Can the Hornets stay red hot and win back to back at the Lakers and Jazz? I say that's too much to ask.

I'm looking at GS/Lakers over 226, last time the teams played the total was 243, the Lakers looked bad on defense yesterday and playing second of a back to back on the road.

strictlywinners

I don't trust Vegasinsider or any of those sites that say they have numbers about what percent of money is on a team and all that other info. Thats just me.

I started off like the Jazz for the same reason that you just said but instead i have chosen to stay away because well Chris Paul is on another planet right now.

As for the Lakers game, you aren't going to believe what I like, its not a play yet because I have to see how the day goes but I really think im going to be taking Gstate +9 and State +370. I know noone thinks the lakers can lose 2 in a row, but I do, espcially against a running team that will exploit the lakers terrible defense.

fearless

I don't trust Vegasinsider or any of those sites that say they have numbers about what percent of money is on a team and all that other info. Thats just me.

I started off like the Jazz for the same reason that you just said but instead i have chosen to stay away because well Chris Paul is on another planet right now.

As for the Lakers game, you aren't going to believe what I like, its not a play yet because I have to see how the day goes but I really think im going to be taking Gstate +9 and State +370. I know noone thinks the lakers can lose 2 in a row, but I do, espcially against a running team that will exploit the lakers terrible defense.
    I guess you'd lean towards the over? The Lakers will get their points.

Thanks for your insight, I really appreciate it. You're the real deal unlike most of the posters here.

strictlywinners

I try, and I do get real hot but I also go through very big slumps as well. Just trying to ride out this hot streak, until I go ice cold.

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey strictly that's good you on a hot streak again i remember the slump....Best of LUCK!!!

strictlywinners

Yea slump was rough, that is the way this goes though. Just have to make sure the Hot is Hotter then the Cold is Cold.

johnnyP
    johnnyP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rutgers?

That is a true story if I ever heard one. All the picks are strong today, but your sell out and mortgage the house and your first born, game is Rutgers Rutgers, and oh yea did I mention Rutgers.
    Do you think Rutgers is going to cover the +8.5 or actually win the game?

strictlywinners

I think they are going to win easy, real easy. 5+ points. I know that isn't real easy but for a big dog that is plenty.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm liking GSW +9 and a small play on the ML as well. Good value playing GSW +420

strictlywinners

Yup that was going to be my late night surprise for everyone, I wanted to see how the night went, if I'm rolling I will be hammering Gstate moneyline and spread.

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Strictly, you are the man........here's my parlay for tonight

Rutgers +8.5
    Pacers +10
    Celtics -10.5

for 1 Unit.......Good luck guys

strictlywinners

Looks pretty good, don't know what to think about Celtics though. They are very good team but every better in america is saying they can't lose again lets take them, the fact is they arent' playing very well right now. Take the Under instead, because they will give maximum effort on D tonight.

fearless

The Hawks game was decided by missed free throws, you can't handicap that.

strictlywinners

Sure you can, but tough loss for me, its ok I'm 7-1 in college basketball tonite and looking to be 2-1 NBA.

Here comes late nighht special.
    Golden state +9
    Golden State +385

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice college bball run best of luck tomorrow

strictlywinners

If gstate wins out right. I'm up 40k this week. Unbelievable.

cubancigarwinner
    cubancigarwinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Budins 25 Dime

Florida

strictlywinners

You put 25k on Florida? If so I'm against you for just about half of that on Oklahoma.