johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

1-06-09.. 3 winners.. Bang em!!!

Boston ml (-515). I will take the moneyline on this although I feel Boston will win by at least 10 points. I will play the moneyline to guarantee a win. $515 to win $100.

Clippers +14 (-110). Coupled with Dallas's lack of defense and the Clippers no quit attitude I will buy some points and take the Clippers. Dallas should never be favored with double digits against no one. They play absolutely no defense and their scoring average is down this year. This tells me that they're having a little problems adjusting to Coach Carlise's system and their offense is having troubles clicking. Clippers usually play them good and Clippers don't give up so I wouldn't give up on this play either. Clipps and points to the bank..$140 to win $100..

Orlando -12.5 (-110). I feel this one will be a blowout because Orlando is off a loss and looking for a good rebound and the Wiz are just the suckers to come in and get blown out. Wiz usually have matchup problems against Orlando and I see no difference here. Wiz will fight to the end but I feel their fight will be futile. Orlando to the bank. $110 to win $100..

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Boston ml (-515). I will take the moneyline on this although I feel Boston will win by at least 10 points. I will play the moneyline to guarantee a win. $515 to win $100.

Clippers +14 (-110). Coupled with Dallas's lack of defense and the Clippers no quit attitude I will buy some points and take the Clippers. Dallas should never be favored with double digits against no one. They play absolutely no defense and their scoring average is down this year. This tells me that they're having a little problems adjusting to Coach Carlise's system and their offense is having troubles clicking. Clippers usually play them good and Clippers don't give up so I wouldn't give up on this play either. Clipps and points to the bank..$140 to win $100..

Orlando -12.5 (-110). I feel this one will be a blowout because Orlando is off a loss and looking for a good rebound and the Wiz are just the suckers to come in and get blown out. Wiz usually have matchup problems against Orlando and I see no difference here. Wiz will fight to the end but I feel their fight will be futile. Orlando to the bank. $110 to win $100..
    I'm on the Clips too. They got a lot of injuries but this lineup may be even better. Only got them at +13.5 though.

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wizards have been playing well lately, I dont like them to lose by 13.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the Clipps

Baron Davis OUT
    Chris Kaman OUT
    Zach Randolph OUT
    Jason Hart OUT

They waived Fred Jones and Paul Davis....so they have Thornton, Gordon, Camby with the rest D league reject scrubs...Dallas should cover in this one....how will the Clipps even score close to 90??

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    For the Clipps

Baron Davis OUT
    Chris Kaman OUT
    Zach Randolph OUT
    Jason Hart OUT

They waived Fred Jones and Paul Davis....so they have Thornton, Gordon, Camby with the rest D league reject scrubs...Dallas should cover in this one....how will the Clipps even score close to 90??
    Have you seen Dallas playing this year. They suck. they only had like 4 games to reach 100. They're offense is struggling and their defense downright sucks. They almost lost to a Charlotte Hornets team earlier than had like 2 of their top scorers out.. Dallas starts playing ball in the 4th quarter. I like the Clipps no give up attitude although I feel Dallas will win. I can't lay any double digits points with a defense as sorry as Dallas. Sorry...

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead004 View Post
    Wizards have been playing well lately, I dont like them to lose by 13.

Yea, Wizards are playing well and I was thinking of buying it down to 10 but I said forget it. I like the rebound after a loss factor in this game so I will lay on the big spread. Washington is playing good lately against weak defensive teams and teams they usually play close with. They usually have all kinds of match up problems with Orlando but we'll see

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Have you seen Dallas playing this year. They suck. they only had like 4 games to reach 100. They're offense is struggling and their defense downright sucks. They almost lost to a Charlotte Hornets team earlier than had like 2 of their top scorers out.. Dallas starts playing ball in the 4th quarter. I like the Clipps no give up attitude although I feel Dallas will win. I can't lay any double digits points with a defense as sorry as Dallas. Sorry...

If the Clipps only had two of those guys out I'd agree with you but since Dallas got embarrassed last game...are now at home...and 4 key Clipps out I think they cover...but GL on the play

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    For the Clipps

Baron Davis OUT
    Chris Kaman OUT
    Zach Randolph OUT
    Jason Hart OUT

Hey Pete, have the Clippers played any games with this new lineup of Thornton, Gordon, Camby, etc.? If so, how have they done?

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Hey Pete, have the Clippers played any games with this new lineup of Thornton, Gordon, Camby, etc.? If so, how have they done?

Actually yes...at home last game vs Detroit and lost 88-87...but Detroit had no Rasheed and no Rip Hamilton....and the Clipps shot 20 more FT's..that won't happen tonite...Dallas should win by double digits, the cover may be close but can't see them losing...
    Last edited by WestsidePete; 01-06-09 at 05:46 PM.

alittlemoresound
    alittlemoresound's Avatar Become A Pro!

dam bro your out 550$ get it back tomorow....

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alittlemoresound View Post
    dam bro your out 550$ get it back tomorow....
    Imagine if he wagered that on Boston ML!
    He may recover the money tomorrow if he plays the warriors to beat the Lakers.

johnnymapalo

don't worry yourself. Tommorrow is another day. Hmm, those Celtics really pissed me off. Orlando I had a feeling but I rode it so no worries. Dallas, I knew they weren't winning by any double digits. They're defense sucks..