curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs vs Washington be careful with the cavs

Cavs are 1-3 vs the spread over their last 4 games
    Wizards are 3-1 vs the spread last 4.

I have Cavs on the ML.

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah well hopefully its not a lot. Clev. does nothing but lose me money. Lebron doesn't ever decide to play until end of the game. Lebron = shit.
    A have a hunch though, judging his personality and potential, Clev. on the ML might be a decent bet. Lebron plays when it counts.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by therber2 View Post
    Yeah well hopefully its not a lot. Clev. does nothing but lose me money. Lebron doesn't ever decide to play until end of the game. Lebron = shit.
    A have a hunch though, judging his personality and potential, Clev. on the ML might be a decent bet. Lebron plays when it counts.
    Well, I should have taken my own advice and went Wiz + the points.

Cleveland sucks. If I ever run into this Lebron character in person I am going to clean his ****ing clock. ****ing asshole.

DevilDog
    DevilDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Classic NBA January game where the team just doesn't show up. Tough break on the Cavs loss. These rich ahole athletes decide to take the night off far too often.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Well, I should have taken my own advice and went Wiz + the points.

Cleveland sucks. If I ever run into this Lebron character in person I am going to clean his ****ing clock. ****ing asshole.
    That sucks, but thanks for your post. I decided to take Wizards and the points because I read this.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Classic NBA January game where the team just doesn't show up. Tough break on the Cavs loss. These rich ahole athletes decide to take the night off far too often.
    I've noticed that the teams you can depend on are the ones who don't have any "stars". The teams that have deep benches and play "synchronized" basketball. You know, lots of assists, lots of rebounds on both ends of the court, play defense....

The stats don't mean anything with these rich assholes deciding if they want to play or not. Maybe the asshole had a late night of crack smoking and ho' hopping.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

un real im done betting ****ing dallas another do-do ass team

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey

I've noticed that the teams you can depend on are the ones who don't have any "stars". The teams that have deep benches and play "synchronized" basketball. You know, lots of assists, lots of rebounds on both ends of the court, play defense....

The stats don't mean anything with these rich assholes deciding if they want to play or not. Maybe the asshole had a late night of crack smoking and ho' hopping.
    I agree with that sort of. I think there are some exceptions (Kobe = MVP).

**** LeBron though drunk ass crack smokin piece of shit. I hate the guy, and the team. Bos is not much better.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

what a day cavs lost, dallas blew it and looks like fking celtics gonna lose it too.. damn! worth betting on lakers?

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey

already did. its tempting to hedge with them but it doesn't look like that great of a bet so im not gonna dbl up.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by therber2 View Post
    already did. its tempting to hedge with them but it doesn't look like that great of a bet so im not gonna dbl up.
    I took Knicks + points and a little on Knicks ML and Portland + points and a little on ML

MexicanStallion

I took Knicks + points and a little on Knicks ML and Portland + points and a little on ML
    Im with you on Portland and the points. No ML for me though. Nice play with the Knicks, but didnt you make a small play on Boston? Your Sunday thread with your plays, you posted you had a small play on Boston ML around noon after your posted your picks early in the morning

curious

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    Im with you on Portland and the points. No ML for me though. Nice play with the Knicks, but didnt you make a small play on Boston? Your Sunday thread with your plays, you posted you had a small play on Boston ML around noon after your posted your picks early in the morning
    No, I said I had a lean on Knicks, and because the earlier favs all got slaughtered I switched it from a lean to a play. I said if I didn't take Knicks I would take Boston ML. I didn't post the switch from lean to play because the boss forced me to go do yard work and then go shopping at Walmart [spit]. I rest my case counselor, you may now call your first witness.

I took Portland for the same "favs got slaughtered all day" reason and didn't update the thread earlier for the same "boss has me working" reason. Do you want to call the boss and verify my testimony?

MexicanStallion

No, I said I had a lean on Knicks, and because the earlier favs all got slaughtered I switched it from a lean to a play. I said if I didn't take Knicks I would take Boston ML. I didn't post the switch from lean to play because the boss forced me to go do yard work and then go shopping at Walmart [spit]. I rest my case counselor, you may now call your first witness.

I took Portland for the same "favs got slaughtered all day" reason and didn't update the thread earlier for the same "boss has me working" reason. Do you want to call the boss and verify my testimony?

I posted in your other thread with your NBA plays. I was just curious though. Portland is hanging in there at the half. Best of luck