curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sun, Jan 4 Plays

All plays are to win 6 units for - prices and to risk 6 units for + prices.

Game
    Cleveland ML Loss
    Orlando ML Loss
    Detroit ML Win
    Dallas ML Loss

Leans:
    New York Knicks (If the public pounds Boston, depending on the final line, may take them + the points, otherwise leaning on Boston ML)
    I'm so glad I took Knicks + the points and Knicks ML. After the fav massacre eariler I said **** it no more favs today. Win
    Portland (If the public pounds the Lakers, may take Portland + the points, otherwise leaning on Lakers ML)
    For better or worse I took Portland + the points and Portland ML.

1Q
    Cleveland ML Loss
    Detroit ML Win
    Boston ML Loss
    Dallas ML Loss
    Lakers ML

3Q
    Boston ML Loss
    Toronto + the points IF Toronto loses the 1st H
    Clippers + the points IF Clippers lose the 1st H
    Dallas ML Loss
    Lakers ML
    Last edited by curious; 01-04-09 at 08:56 PM.

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey curious what are your thoughts on Drake+3.5 and kentucky+7.5 dont know if you looked at these games but if you have any insight would be appreciated also looking at boston college +20.5 a lot of pts for a 12-2 team thanks

curious

Quote Originally Posted by wild willy View Post
    Hey curious what are your thoughts on Drake+3.5 and kentucky+7.5 dont know if you looked at these games but if you have any insight would be appreciated also looking at boston college +20.5 a lot of pts for a 12-2 team thanks
    I will post up my NCAAB picks in the NCAAB forum in about 30 minutes.

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOOking forward to it

curious

Quote Originally Posted by wild willy View Post
    I took all 3 of these plays. Plus a small play on Boston ML.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoy your day Curious...I like the Raps+8 with the points here but Magic should win! Also will wait and see on the Knicks with ya!

curious

What a massacre....

3-8 with Lakers 1Q, Lakers 3Q, Portland + the points and Portland ML game pending.

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep em coming...except not like tonight

It was an off night. No worries I followed and lost a bit but hedged more heavily in NFL today.

Post it up again Curious. You've been doing well, just maybe not all ML's Do what you did on Saturday.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by therber2 View Post
    It was an off night. No worries I followed and lost a bit but hedged more heavily in NFL today.

Post it up again Curious. You've been doing well, just maybe not all ML's Do what you did on Saturday.
    I'm going back to posting the progressive plays on the Q plays and the HT loser. **** the goddam idiots. If they want to come in my thread and whine and belly ache because they are too stupid to find places that offer the right plays on Quarters that is there problem. I'm not their goddam mother.

Besides I posted a hint that any idiot could figure out on where they can get that.

****ing idiots.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I took all 3 of these plays. Plus a small play on Boston ML.
    This was the post I was asking about. You said you took the Knicks ML, but earlier you posted here and said you had Boston ML. I was just asking, I dont have a problem with it. I enjoy looking for your threads

curious

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    This was the post I was asking about. You said you took the Knicks ML, but earlier you posted here and said you had Boston ML. I was just asking, I dont have a problem with it. I enjoy looking for your threads
    I bought that out when I took the Knicks. It was very small, so I didn't really think about it because I went up a lot on the Knicks. By bought it out I mean I took enough on the other side I didn't care what happened to it after that.

No worries.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

I bought that out when I took the Knicks. It was very small, so I didn't really think about it because I went up a lot on the Knicks. By bought it out I mean I took enough on the other side I didn't care what happened to it after that.

No worries.
    Sure no problem. I appreciate you answering. Like I said I was curious, because I thought I saw you had a small play on Boston.

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going back to posting the progressive plays on the Q plays and the HT loser. **** the goddam idiots. If they want to come in my thread and whine and belly ache because they are too stupid to find places that offer the right plays on Quarters that is there problem. I'm not their goddam mother.

Besides I posted a hint that any idiot could figure out on where they can get that.

****ing idiots.
    Really??? Maybe there was a misunderstanding there. Are you referring to me as the "idiot" who whines and belly aches? I have done no such thing. I follow what you do here because you have been successful, and I find you interesting; maybe you mistook me supporting what you are doing for sarcasm...i don't know. You know, I post stuff too; and it's not like you haven't ever asked anyone for help before.

If you are going to post this stuff, expect a question or two!!

seanjohn007
    seanjohn007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

hey im pretty new here but ive been following your plays as you have been very succesful, but i was just wondering why you played lakers during the third quarter when they were winning (even thought i know it was only by 1 point) when your system is to play the loser of the first half during the 3Q. either way they play obviously worked out well for you so good job on the pick.

seanjohn007

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

got suggestions on threads of ind-den and gs-uta? on whole games.
    thanks

curious

Quote Originally Posted by therber2 View Post
    Really??? Maybe there was a misunderstanding there. Are you referring to me as the "idiot" who whines and belly aches? I have done no such thing. I follow what you do here because you have been successful, and I find you interesting; maybe you mistook me supporting what you are doing for sarcasm...i don't know. You know, I post stuff too; and it's not like you haven't ever asked anyone for help before.

If you are going to post this stuff, expect a question or two!!
    No worries. No, I'm not talking about you. I stopped posting the progressive quarters system because about half a dozen idiots were harassing me. You don't harass me. I don't mind people asking me questions.

I think most of those people are teenagers who don't have money anyway, so I am just putting them on ignore and doing what I think is best.