Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

booked play-

under uconn 51.5

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

sorry but i have the impression that more and more people are trying to make their bets according to line movements.
    Thats ok if you know what you're doing , but i would argue that there are a lot of people who don't even know how rlm works and try to find logical arguments , which could explain the moves.
    Sry if it sounded offensive , but i just wanted to point out that the money is the key factor whether the line moves or not .

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

the only play i like for todays nba card is houston +6.
    The fact that t-mac is out makes me even more comfortable to cash the wager .
    T-Mac was playin awful the last weeks, took a lot of bad shots and is responsible for some bad houston games / losses ( game at no).
    Apart from this i hate todays card, but i'm probably going to play san diego and arizona in the nfl .

Whatever you choose for tonight ,
    BOL to everyone.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

jayc88,

Gotcha babe. For the record I don't place that much stock into line movements. I go by power reankings first, historical head to head play second, third i like to see when the wise guy play was made (the lines will chane at the 6 books in Vegas when itis done. The Vegas Insider is a brilliant site to check out the exact moment that the wise guy play ws made and how it affected the line everywhere else shrtly after it was made) and then i make my way to consensus, and the certain direction that the line moves. For the most part, i already have a play in mind a week in advance. i can tell you right now what i will play next week from Monday through Friday. I may deviate a little due to unforeseen circumstances, but usually I have a plan days in advance.... Good luck to you, but my good man... You still have not given us what sides you are playing...

cocknocker

Now you're good, jayc88, much good luck to us!

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

jay, i thought wang made some valid points myself. jmo

nonsense48

CK, I'm gonna give it a shot with your PC hou play this eve. this will be my first pc play. i'm going large so we shall see. good luck and i'm doubling up on char. to recoup my loss on them last nite.
    Last edited by nonsense48; 01-03-09 at 11:27 AM.

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey CK my book has houston at +4.5 right now should i buy it up or should i just make a massivev teaser with hosuton and the bobcats

nonsense48

LT is very questionable for SD later today.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

hous went down to 4.5 across the board, almost all big books have em now at 4.5, I think only matchbook has it at +5 right now

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    LT is very questionable for SD later today.
    LT was a nonfactor this season Sproles was the back to watch out for.

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

nonsense if LT doesnt play the colts might be the play althought sproles is pretty damn good himself

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    LT was a nonfactor this season Sproles was the back to watch out for.
    i agree with this - sproles is the playmaker now for the chargers. this is philip rivers team now, not LT's..

nonsense48

if a person who wagers doesn't know that the money moves the line then they shouldn't be wagering but you must be very careful in that money line moves can be very deceptive.

cocknocker

Oh my God, these kids from UCONN are gonna give me heartburn. I can't quite remember a game where one team has so thoroughly outplayed the other, yet the score is tied due to bone headed blunders and miscues. Truly amazing

nonsense48

CK, hit me up in regards to using the greek and others that you use. i'm tired of playing with this local point shavin' bastard. give me the info i need so you'll get your bonus if i decide to go with any of them. thanks in advance.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

On January 2, at 5:35 pm I lost my beloved dog Yoyo. I helplessly witnessed how painfully in agony he departed this life. He died from internal bleeding. He was 14 years old. When he was 7 years old, he lost the use of his back legs, and for the past 7 years he's been dragging himself until his painful and horrifying end. He was always cheerful and happy friend.
    Yoyo, I am going to love you and miss you forever.

shoebox

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    On January 2, at 5:35 pm I lost my beloved dog Yoyo. I helplessly witnessed how painfully in agony he departed this life. He died from internal bleeding. He was 14 years old. When he was 7 years old, he lost the use of his back legs, and for the past 7 years he's been dragging himself until his painful and horrifying end. He was always cheerful and happy friend.

Sorry to hear that pronk

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    booked play-

under uconn 51.5
    final plays-

over cards 50.5 (large)
    over colts 49
    rockets +4.5 (pc)
    sixers +9.5
    hornets +3

Dexter
    Update your status

CK, hit me up in regards to using the greek and others that you use. i'm tired of playing with this local point shavin' bastard. give me the info i need so you'll get your bonus if i decide to go with any of them. thanks in advance.
    does he always jack up the favs?

cocknocker

I am beginning to think that the UCONN players are throwing the game. No way can that many mistakes with special teams can be made in one game

nonsense48

does he always jack up the favs?
    yes 90% of the time and he keeps track of your plays and if one of your fav plays is a dog he'll add 1/2 a point to a point. so i might stick him with hou this eve.

nonsense48

i'm locked on ari -p- for 2 dimes. GOOD LUCK ALL

Dexter
    Update your status

thats horrible - just get an online book - my 2 local guys always give me legit lines...

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

I personally like the Under 206.5 Bulls/T-wolves both coming off games against fast paced teams.......seems way too high!

Good luck guys

nonsense48

thats horrible - just get an online book - my 2 local guys always give me legit lines...
    i had an offshore book in jamaica few yrs. ago that kept my initial deposit of 5k plus 11k that i had won in bb so i've been very leary ever since.

nonsense48

a friend of mine and i beat them at their own game and they got pissed when they caught on to what we were doing.

shoebox

a friend of mine and i beat them at their own game and they got pissed when they caught on to what we were doing.

What were you doing??

mmaddness08
    mmaddness08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Sorry to hear that Pronk, there is no doubt that Dog is mans best friend. You may not want to see the movie Marley and me for awhile, don't want to give away any spoilers here for those who haven't seen, but you may want to wait. Sorry to hear, but Yoyo is no longer in pain or suffering, and its amazing how a dog in that condition, is so loyal to its owner to stay with you so long. Heres to Yoyo salute.

nonsense48

the book came up with a deal in bb if u played 3 or more teams in a night, u got 3 points in your favor off of or added to the line depending on weather you played the fav or the dog. so my friend and i got together and we played the exact opposites of each other every nite hoping to middle them and we both hit for 11 dimes in less then 10 days.

nonsense48

hence they got pissed but they came up with the deal and we took advantage of it. i think they should have at least given us our initial 5k deposit tho.

mmaddness08
    mmaddness08's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK I hear all of your logic and stats on Houston and in total agreement. But this team is going through to many issues. Battier who is heart and soul of the team is out, McGrady has been a dog, and still slight chance he may play he said, Artest is playing on bad ankle and I'm sure after being on a plane last night and playing did not help. I want to see if Yao will ever even remotely be like Olajuwon and put a team on his back, I have not really seen it, he has been good NBA player, but I still think he is more hype. The one thing I do like is the spirit of the team Mutumbo will be on the bench tonight. I could see a lift. To be honest, I could see McGrady go against sitting tonight, and Artest be out. Houston can't stay healthy unfortunately. We may never see what they can be. I think I will play Houston, but not big like you are.

shoebox

Final Plays
    NFL is to tough for me today but the totals look mights tasty, Dex and I are in agreement on the totals
    birds Over 51
    colts/chargers over 50
    UNLV -6
    Houston +6 pc from CK

GL

nonsense48

i can't get down on the hou play until later. curious to see what kind of line my local clown makes on the game.

nonsense48

WHOA PRONK, sorry to hear of the loss of your great friend. i know just where you're are at brother as the same happened to me not long ago and i was a wreck for quite a while and still he enters my thoughts on a daily basis but i can tell you that it does get easier with time. even though i got another dog he'll never replace "MY ZEKE"

First 12345 ... Last