bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

SA v. LA (1Q)

I really hate to post picks because while I'm a pretty good loser in terms of being able to write off losses as part of how probability works I get way too emotionally involved when I post a pick. On the other hand posting a pick forces me to spell out my reasoning, and after doing that I often feel a lot clearer or am able to get away from a bet I was thinking about.

Well here is a forum where a capper only gets single digit views. Perfect! Enough pressure to help my focus, but not enough to make me feel like too big of a fool if I go 2-15. So here goes the first of a few WNBA picks for the season:

SA +2.5, 1Q (-102) Pinnacle (1 unit)
    SA +187, 1Q (1/2 unit)

San Antonio is 6-3 Away 1Q, and the three losses have all come in the late stages of a road trip. LA has only had one 1Q ATS win in their last eight home games, and that was against these same Silver Spurs who they whipped pillar to post 6/25. Playing with fresh legs and a green but improving front line all the adjustment advantages are with the Silver Spurs. I'll take them to at least get the early jump in this payback situation.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck to you sir

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Impressive. Nice job and easy cover.

doc
    doc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey man we all love write ups but if you are more comfertable just posting your play I am sure everyone would be fine with it.

The way to prove yourself is to keep an accurate record along side your action. After this write up and win we can all tell you know what you are talking about.

Looking forward to tomorrow!