johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Hot off the press!!! 12-29-08. Book em!!!

Oklahoma City +11 (-140). Maybe a bad play but I like how Oklahoma has been playing lately. Suns still play no defense and I don't trust them to blow out any teams right now. Sure they're rested but a like the new no quit attitude of Oklahoma. Suns will win for sure but I can't take a big line on a non defense playing team. Real small play. About $20 on this play..

Phoenix Suns ml (500). I'm talking the other side of this game though. I feel the suns will win with 100% confidence. I don't feel a big win though but a win non the least.. 500 to win 100. I'll take it...

Utah ml (290). I'll take a good Jazz team at home against an abysmal Philly team. Would take the points with Utah but with so many injuries and players in and out I can't really get a good feel for this team. I feel the moneyline is golden though so 290 to win 100 is good enough for me..

New Jersey -4 (-140). this is another iffy play as both the Bulls and the Nets play no defense what so ever. Only thing is the Bulls are like night and day at home and on the road. Drew Gooden and Deng are missing up front so I feel the Nets have the edge up front. Harris and Carter should be good against Gordon and Rose so I feel the Nets should squeeze out at least a 6 point win..

I want to play Atlanta too at -5 but Denver has alot of offense. No defense but alot of offense that scares me. Atlanta plays defense and offense but there offense is not as good as there defense in my opinion. Denver may keep this one close but I just don't know so I'm just sticking to the 4 above. Good Luck..

Imperceptible
    Imperceptible's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey, been new to the forum but have been reading it for a while.

Just wanted to say that I really like your Atlanta pick -5. Now I don't really know why people are liking Denver Nuggets, thier just over-rated. Atlanta plays solid ball and has sold all around offense oppossed to Denver good paint defense and garbage zone defense.

- Atlanta 13 - 2 at home
    - Won 4 in a row

Denver-

- 9-7 on the road
    - Won 2 in a row

Denver 89 Atlanta 98

Imperceptible

Nevertheless

PHX-OKC
    The Pheonix is a risk dont forget these are professionals. 5-1 is not great, Oklahoma City wins 25% of there games and have been gradually improving.

PHL-UTH

I like the Utah money line. They always play solid at home at last for the last year. Not to mention they have had rest and even injuries wont conclude to a losing day.

Utah- 11-4 at home ( 1 game losing streak)

Philly- 5-9 on the road ( 3 game losing streak)

johnnymapalo

3 team teaser. $30.00 to win $54.00:

Phoenix -4
    Houston -8
    Utah -1

Imperceptible

Im liking the teaser although The Houston one to me is questionable.

It does pay better then I thought though if your confident in Houstons defense its one of the better teasers I've seen.

Considered it.

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by Imperceptible View Post
    Im liking the teaser although The Houston one to me is questionable.

It does pay better then I thought though if your confident in Houstons defense its one of the better teasers I've seen.

Considered it.

Yes, Houston's defense is rotten and they're having too many injuries so I can't read them too good but Washington to me is waaay too inconsisent. They've showed me absolutely nothing thus far and I will continue to fade them.. Houston should roll here in my opinion. They're too big for Washington..

Imperceptible

Don't mean to go off topic, but could you check out my topic I just started for tommorow's game really would like your opinion. You seem to know the game.

Thank You

I do not wish you luck, when you surcommed with skill.

johnnymapalo

Damn 3-1 again. I just can't get that 4-0 to save my life... Oh well, today will be different...

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better than 2-2!