W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver @ New York 12/28

Denver is -4 at the moment, seems kind of low with New York struggling and Denver getting Melo back. Thoughts?

woodyman
    woodyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im like denver at the line, but wanting confirmation Melo will play....

W0lfy

Anthony, a native of New York, expects to be back in the lineup Sunday as the Nuggets head to Madison Square Garden looking to hand the Knicks their sixth straight loss.

That's enough for me to jump on it. Every star wants to play in New York especially when in western conf (once a year).

jamesrg
    jamesrg's Avatar Become A Pro!

All the pieces fit for Denver's team now that Chauncey is there and it's made the Nuggets reliable , and they don't leave games they should win on the table anymore

Nuggets -4

JRS21386
    The Oracle
    JRS21386's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Brainer! Nuggets -4... I also like the Over 220

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

yep! i also like the fact that this is the first leg of a 4 game road trip!

Clutchski
    Clutchski's Avatar Become A Pro!

K IMO i just don't see how this is a no brainer...the nuggets are travelling RIGHT after Christmas that they've obviously been focusing on (they're definetely not 'fully' focusing on the knicks over christmas even a couple days after) and the game is being played at 11am eastern time. I understand you shouldn't base a game on the time it's being played...but the knicks are looking to win at home and the nuggets will be playing at what will feel at around 8am..

what do you guys think?

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Knicks +4.5 but will wait right until game time to drop 3 units on the Knicks. I like the Knicks lost three in a row and are at home with the oppossing teams star player just returning. Remember how it is to be on the biggest stage and pushing to be great that game. Now add that with not playing recently. Not at all good for Denver. And this is a long road trip(even their home games are in and out). They aren't rested. The Knicks will run and Harrington goes ridiculous in this game.

W0lfy

I have one rule and that rule is don't put your money on crap teams waiting for them to show up. Denver has a better road record than New York does at home. If you're getting a decent line like this it's only wise to bet on the better team. If you lose then you know you put your money on the team that SHOULD have won. Either way GL everyone!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by W0lfy View Post
    I have one rule and that rule is don't put your money on crap teams waiting for them to show up. Denver has a better road record than New York does at home. If you're getting a decent line like this it's only wise to bet on the better team. If you lose then you know you put your money on the team that SHOULD have won. Either way GL everyone!
    Can't be better said.

W0lfy

BINGO one down. Better team executes down the stretch against the crap team.