danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

if you look at percentages the house has lost almost every game sat. night.. for that reason i cant see portland covering.. the house needs this one as most bets are on portland... portland also plays boston next.. we'll see...
    question to anybody-does anybody in this forum look to see who a team plays next.. ya know like look ahead at the schedule

indeed
    indeed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by danrman View Post
    if you look at percentages the house has lost almost every game sat. night.. for that reason i cant see portland covering.. the house needs this one as most bets are on portland... portland also plays boston next.. we'll see...
    question to anybody-does anybody in this forum look to see who a team plays next.. ya know like look ahead at the schedule
    I do, but I have found that it only matters late in the season and when a game is ridiculously hyped (Lakers/Celtics from Thrusday). The Cavs/Celtics game in early January .. watch out on the Cavs the game before.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

oden lacks the post moves. dont know if no one practiced with him. back up pryzy is way to good for him.

its a shame coz a lot of basketball fans was anticipating way too much from him.

oden will be embarrassed if he plays at rookie-sophomore all star

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone playing por -7 ??

danrman

everyone is on portland -7

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm on port-8 can you say screwed?

NBA Hero

carmelo is looking forward to play, and to start at that.

will knicks have another porous defense and bad shooting night. going to check on their stats

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

The raptors are making the most of their carry over effect, and as expected, they are ahead at the half as i projected. Now they can't continue shooting 66% from 3 point range on the back end of a back to back. The smart play is to take the home team in the 2nd half-7. i myself am not doing anuything as i am hppy to get away with my PC Play money and I am ot about to riskit with the books.

Everyone take note that the following teams have played overtime tonight

Houston 2 OT
    Utah 2OT
    San Antonio 2OT
    Memphis 2OT
    New Jersey
    Charlotte

Any one of these teams that go on the road and are favored is a play for the other side in the next game.
    Last edited by cocknocker; 12-27-08 at 10:27 PM.

peterpan19

ck
    thx, small play on por -7 for even money

nonsense48

"

cocknocker

alright roasthawg,

your research is now complete. Now that you have completed stageone, it isnow time for stage 2, you and i have to have a head to head duel for the NFL playoffs. I am an NBA guy. As you can see i made up for my bad night last night with the CK Mafia and the followers. Now comes the other side, and that is the fun side... I will come into your favorite sport and wage war. The matchups will be complete after this weekend. Sharpen your knives. I am coming for ya, NFL style. i will start the threads. Plays must be made with the lines that appear on Saturday night. Let's do this. I am undefeated in challenges,so you can have a feather in your hat if ou win.

danrman

hey ck,, can i ask you again.. what does pc stand for sir????

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

^It's all good ck, I list all of my NFL plays in the NFL Best Bets thread every week. My plays for this week are already in there.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Hero View Post
    carmelo is looking forward to play, and to start at that.

will knicks have another porous defense and bad shooting night. going to check on their stats
    i dont really like anything in the nba tomorrow (maybe hornets), but keep in mind that the nuggets body clocks will be in the am tipoff at the garden. (1 eastern)

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    The raptors are making the most of their carry over effect, and as expected, they are ahead at the half as i projected. Now they can't continue shooting 66% from 3 point range on the back end of a back to back. The smart play is to take the home team in the 2nd half-7. i myself am not doing anuything as i am hppy to get away with my PC Play money and I am ot about to riskit with the books.

Everyone take note that the following teams have played overtime tonight

Houston
    Utah
    San Antonio
    Memphis
    New Jersey
    Charlotte

Any one of these teams that go on the road and are favored is a play for the other side in the next game.
    unfortunately, none play tomorrow...

cocknocker

Dexter,

You're tipping off my play! New York will get it done,I think.I need more time to research that pick, but it looks too easy to take Denver. I like the Knicks in that game especially if Carmelo comes back

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by danrman View Post
    absolutely - if a team like the lakers are playing the thunder that night, and following night vs the spurs, i would be all over the thunder. even if it wasn't back to back for la. i love the "look ahead" angle - in all sports...

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

as for nonsense and all thsoe that were trying to figuer out what a pc play is as i'm sure CK is tired of explainging himself i will take teh liberty to explain for those who just entered the thread PC stands for pimp circle, which is a bunch of different businessmen who when they find a certain game at most 4 a month i beleive that is what CK said correct me if i'm wrong CK and they only play these plays if they feal they will win, and i'm one to atone that they work i followed them last year until i couldnt receive them anymore due to double sided dildos covers, basically when you see pc play, play take a good look at it and place a wager on it as these are some samrt fellows who know what they are doing, as for my sorry stupid ass tonight
    i placed two wagers that lost and didnt get time to pace the 5 that won i'm gonna do some hardcore studying tonight in hopes that CK has the same picks and what ever he likes tomorrow that i like i'm going all in lol, not really but i'm going to play them

danrman

hey ck are you ever gonna tell me what pc stands for.. i mean it aint personal computer is it

Dexter
    Update your status

Dexter,

You're tipping off my play! New York will get it done,I think.I need more time to research that pick, but it looks too easy to take Denver. I like the Knicks in that game especially if Carmelo comes back
    the only thing keeping me off the knicks is their current play - they have not looked good the last 3 games at all.

Dexter
    Update your status

cmon portland - pull away....

roy on fire - ck's boy (oden) with a huge block...
    Last edited by Dexter; 12-27-08 at 11:00 PM.

peterpan19

13 pt lead,
    as advertised

good night boys, see you on sunday

cocknocker

Dexter,

But that's the beauty of wagering. The Knicks are gonna be ahome dog. That's a given, but they have lost 3 straight games by double digits and 5 overall, which automatically qualifies them as a good play against the Nuggets who have been on a non stop road trip even with theri home games included. They have played one game in Portland, then one at home on one days rest, and now have to travel back easy and play the hungry Knicks who play a run and gun style with a premium on amounts of possessions. The Nuggets are not a particularly deep team either, but the Knicks are even if some of the guys they put in are D-League material. With desperation on their side, I think that the Knicks can at least play the Nuggets close, espceially if they are getting anything more than 4 points at home. That will be true as they are a 3.5 point home dog already, and if consensus numbers mean anything to you, the Nuggets are getting 98% of the early action on their side. i would galdly take the Knicks+4.5 at home, but we may even get them at 6 if we wait long enough. The game is at 10:00am which definitely favors the Knick as they are already on east coast tim and the Nuggets are not.

nonsense48

port covers congrats everyone

Dexter
    Update your status

thank you again pronk for bringing this place to my attention. thanks to the pc play, i was able to offset my larger play on the bucks. rest of my plays split, so i basically lost the vig (sorry ck)instead of losing 5x my normal size plays.

i hear ya on the nuggets, but will sit it out (unless its "pc" or "big")....

cocknocker

Well, it was bounce back day. Viewers who took my advice got it all back form yesterday with a 4-1 outing, although i didn't get it all myself. I missed out on Orlando's team total, the Nets as well, and picked up wins with New Jersey/Charlotte over the total, Washington (PC Play), Portland. i took a loss on the Bucks, but what the hey. The Pistons must have read that spread in the newspaper and got mad about it. All in all it was a get by day. Both of my college picks failed, but the dogs were due. No cigar for me tonight. the NFL beckons, and i must be sharp. I have a couple of things that i am working on... And with that ladies and gemtelmen, the bar is now closed..

NBA Hero

thanks for the early analysis on denver-knicks, ck and dexter.

other play like that of miami sees to high. maybe due to clev havent loss at home yet, Z is back and they played awful on christmas

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Ant2nv,

after all of that you go with the same pick (Nets), then insinuate that everybody can't afford to play the way that i do. I hardly ever play halftime wager for more than I played a game wager for trust that. Usually only $100 to $200.00 and that is the truth. I played ONE BIG halftime wager this year, and that was a third quarter wager on the Lakers for $3K.

To your second allegation the answer is not true, no on can afford to NOT to play the way that I do. Once you start to do this thing of ours for a profession, you must learn how to manage your money, and you must have more than one book. Anyone wagering with only one book is basically one and done, when taking a loss. Anyone who can't see that winning some of the time with a hedge wager on the other side's moneyline is better than not getting anything none of the time is blind, and should continue to give away vigorish.

I doubt that there is anyone here who would rather go to Shell Gas and play $2.40 a gallon when the guy up the street is selling gas for $1.85. Why give one guy the vigorish instead of giving it to yourself, no matter how small it seems. Banks take a penny from 22 billion people and make profits unheard of.

Now Ant2nv, it is good that you decided to be more productive in your statements instead of talking down on the plays of others. Beleive me, win or lose, i will not defile you.The reason why you have so many people coming down on you is that you acted with no class, and that is the nly way that you chose to get attention. The CK Mafia lose a game or all the games in that day for that matter, and you would never know by the reactions of other members. We didn't make names for our selves criticiziing other people for the bad days. We made a name for ourselves by doing sound handicapping, win/lose/draw. Keep on coming to the thread and be more contirbutory. Then we can make something of that. I'm not too sure about my football record, but all that I know is that I lost my first bowl game yesterday, and I have bet on every last one of them. NFL is doing alright too. I have no idea of my record, but i will tell you this. I am hitting at a 70% clip for sure in NFL. Yet in spite of that, guess what? I never mentioned it until now. That's class.
    When i said i was goin opposite 2 u...it was a joke. doesnt matter wat u play im goin 2 do my own work...

I went 2 for 2 day...again, not that any1z noticing lol

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys what has happened to this thread? When I first signed on to this site it was great but now its covers all over again. This thread was 7 pages today with maybe a page and a half of solid news. It amazes me how people just want to call one another out when everyone should have the ultimate goal of winning money.

Very disappointed at something that was good has turned mostly into garbage.

I want to thank FSU tonight for winning three days worth of loses back. My money management was very poor on this game but there was no way that Wisconsin should have even been on the same field as FSU and it paid off.

I am happy that I stayed away from the NHL for a second day and I think I will stay away until after the New Year.

NBA Hero

ant2nv,
    yup i know you got nets and port.
    very good.
    on to sunday nba

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by africanroller View Post
    Guys what has happened to this thread? When I first signed on to this site it was great but now its covers all over again. This thread was 7 pages today with maybe a page and a half of solid news. It amazes me how people just want to call one another out when everyone should have the ultimate goal of winning money.

Very disappointed at something that was good has turned mostly into garbage.

I want to thank FSU tonight for winning three days worth of loses back. My money management was very poor on this game but there was no way that Wisconsin should have even been on the same field as FSU and it paid off.

I am happy that I stayed away from the NHL for a second day and I think I will stay away until after the New Year.
    agreed - i like posting here much more than covers cause it seemed the threads here were filled with solid analysis rather than trolls looking to cause drama. trolls stay away

the bar is closed - we need to get outta here now...

Ludovike
    Ludovike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good morning Gentlemen,

So far I've put my money on:

New York +4,5
    Early time will be in favor of the Knicks

Boston 1H -7
    Angry Celtics will strike hard to take the match quickly

Cleveland -10,5
    No way for Miami to stop the Cavs

Also thinking of
    Dallas minus whatsoever - have no line so far
    My countryfellow Dirk will bring the Cavs back on track

Golden State +15
    16 points seem so much to cover for the Lakers against the now self-confident Champion-beaters

BOL to all in this thread

First ... 4567