blkcoachesstink
    blkcoachesstink's Avatar Become A Pro!

new system thats been perfect today

3 0 ats today fading black coaches easy money... No play in the washington doesnt fit the system but easy outrite winner dallas ml... Not even gota watch the game nate will make no adjustments nor call a timeout to stop the bleeding when dallas goes on a run. 4 0 today cant wait til sunday to fade all the black qb jackson garrard wallace if vince gets 2 series definetely play against tennessee although they playing dungy so tread lightly...dallas easy outrite winner jamarcus the worse qb in the league period. Houston ml easy outrite winner against the bears. Gon play cal large in the emerald bowl jacory harris starting as well as texas against osu.. but the grandaddy of them all isnt the rose bowl it will be going all in when i sweep the board with these easy money making plays and fading turner gill playing uconn... hell id suggest playing it all the way up to -21.5

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

what's wrong wiht you and black coaches and QB man kind of racist but best of luck to you

chucksmith
    chucksmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been fading Jamarcus Russell all year but have not thought about fading coaches yet although Romeo Crennel and Lovie Smith may be 2 of the biggest buffoons in football history. I will definitely start tracking this trend. Just glad my alma mater did not give in to Barkley's hype and hire an unqualified coach just because he is black. It is horse manure the way blacks scream racism every time they are passed over. Sickening really. Good luck with your Dallas play. I think Nate was on that NC St team that had Charles "I am Amphibious" Shackleford. What a monkey.

blkcoachesstink

Quote Originally Posted by jtnguyen79 View Post
    what's wrong wiht you and black coaches and QB man kind of racist but best of luck to you

I love black people my wifes black, and then once u realize this formula you will love them to... fading black coaches or qb = $$$$$

Masterbettor
    Masterbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

More about the horses than the jockeys.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blkcoachesstink View Post
    I love black people my wifes black, and then once u realize this formula you will love them to... fading black coaches or qb = $$$$$
    How would you even go about getting a list of coaches by race?

This is crazy.

pinnacle212
    pinnacle212's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama and Mississippi are two of the poorest states in the Union. They are the most uneducated, ACT and SAT records show this. They are the most likely to be born in that state and die in that state. After reading this thread, I know why Mississippi and Alabama are the arm pits and ass cracks of America.

ClockCleaner
    ClockCleaner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blkcoachesstink View Post
    3 0 ats today fading black coaches easy money... No play in the washington doesnt fit the system but easy outrite winner dallas ml... Not even gota watch the game nate will make no adjustments nor call a timeout to stop the bleeding when dallas goes on a run. 4 0 today cant wait til sunday to fade all the black qb jackson garrard wallace if vince gets 2 series definetely play against tennessee although they playing dungy so tread lightly...dallas easy outrite winner jamarcus the worse qb in the league period. Houston ml easy outrite winner against the bears. Gon play cal large in the emerald bowl jacory harris starting as well as texas against osu.. but the grandaddy of them all isnt the rose bowl it will be going all in when i sweep the board with these easy money making plays and fading turner gill playing uconn... hell id suggest playing it all the way up to -21.5
    Guess what asshole. That doesnt mean shit when you bet on that garbage ass Mavs team.

chucksmith

4 and 0 tonight on system plays. Maybe there is something to this. I will be fading all black QBs Sunday and will post results on this thread. For those of you that came into this thread as doubters, where are you at now?

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

lot of black coaches in nba. doesnt apply to other races?

as long as you give a winner.

whats your play tom?

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle212 View Post
    Alabama and Mississippi are two of the poorest states in the Union. They are the most uneducated, ACT and SAT records show this. They are the most likely to be born in that state and die in that state. After reading this thread, I know why Mississippi and Alabama are the arm pits and ass cracks of America.
    I live in Mississippi. I would be more than happy to meet you in person so you can talk this shit to my face. Punk ass mother ****er.

blkcoachesstink

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    How would you even go about getting a list of coaches by race?

This is crazy.

Fortunately for you you do not have to know a lot about sports to make money just follow the system.

Masterbettor
    Masterbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yesterday's games were all close calls, your system doesn't mean shit, lets see how it works out against the Celtics tonight.

chucksmith

Quote Originally Posted by Masterbettor View Post
    Yesterday's games were all close calls, your system doesn't mean shit, lets see how it works out against the Celtics tonight.
    Nelson vs Rivers

Worked out pretty well didnt it Masterbettor.

I guess today's big play may be Cal over a UM team with Shannon at HC and Harris at QB. Book it!

DevilDog
    DevilDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Listen, I hate racism....not exactly sure this is racism though. But if not... it is pretty damn close! The next thing we'll see is fading coaches or QB's with a small package versus coaches and QB's with a large package...hmm, might be betting ON a let of black QB's and coaches on that one! We'll let Chucksmith do the in depth research on getting that list.

Chucky, keep everything out of your hands and mouth...only visually inspect.

chucksmith

DevilDog-blow me

DevilDog
    DevilDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't grant many wishes dude.

chucksmith

System play tonight is Cal over Miami.

bkny2cnc
    Update your status
    bkny2cnc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1403

are people this ignorant

wow,i never thought it would be such ignorant people in this forum.I am so happy for the ones who used this system last year and won with it.I also know this system has a great winning percentage this year going against the celtics and cavs,so best of luck to all. I do apologize for this being my first post,but i have been reading threads all season and don't think i came across such an ignorant point of view. And to the others in this thread that's posting,watch what you post because decent people might not know who the fool is

chucksmith

Quality first post!