pokernut
    pokernut's Avatar Become A Pro!

billups and anthony can kiss my a$$

these pretenders are a joke. im done being stupid. i've learned my lesson , they are garbage.

Godzilla
    Godzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut View Post
    these pretenders are a joke. im done being stupid. i've learned my lesson , they are garbage.

They always screw up...and I keep taking them

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

i already mentioned this theory awhile back... - they cant ball against good offensive teams! look at the teams (see list below) that have beaten them.

jazz
    lakers
    gsw
    cavs
    hornets
    spurs
    rockets
    suns

so whenever i see nuggets playing against a team that has a very good pg (jazz, hornets, spurs, suns) or good team offense (lakers, gsw, cavs, rockets?) and this opposing team is in a good spot to show up against them... i bet against the nuggs! 'been doing it and have been cashing it.

hopefully this theory which is starting to emerge as a negative trend for the nuggs continues so i can keep cashing in on their expense!

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

y know how bulls get angry when they see red??? it's almost the same effect for their opposing team. something about the nuggets bring the best out of their already good opponents! i think it could be bcoz nuggets players always act tough when they're making shots and making a run. but fact of the matter is, they havent proven shit! they barely make the playoffs each year.