The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

What kind of garbage is this?

Golden State with less than 10 points and there's 4:30 left in the 4th quarter?

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear ya TK...happening way too much. If you need under they all of a sudden score 60 or 70 in the 4th. If you need over they score 20 in the 4th.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Yeah, no doubt. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching the WNBA out there. It really is amazing how some teams can't put the ball in the basket for the longest time. I just needed to get that out but it's really frustrating.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

it will turn around guyz. trades, injuries, coaching changes, style of play changes, teams still having a feel of what they need to do, etc etc are the things that's throwing off our handicapping on some games, imo. first half of the season had been brutal for me too esp december. still on the plus side but it really has been brutal. ima play it safe and watch a lot of games, capping at the same time but maybe not putting any money. i'll unload after all star break, like last year!

bol to all! let's beat the books! slowly now but surely!

Godzilla
    Godzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nuggets just cost me $2000

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Nuggets just cost me $2000
    Was on this one as well at +6...tied up towards the end of the game and Nash sinks 2 dagger 3 balls. Up 6 with 24 left he misses a 3 and Denver gives up the long rebound, Shaq makes a ft to go up 7 followed by Big Shot turning it over under the hoop. Suns cover the 6 for about 3 minutes total.

mundane

ouch! sorry to hear that godzilla. i had the suns on that one. but really the game was up for grabs til the last 2 minutes. nash went nutz and that just demoralized the already demoralized nuggets. wounded melo was also shutdown by grant hill.

gl tomorrow!

Godzilla
    Godzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    ouch! sorry to hear that godzilla. i had the suns on that one. but really the game was up for grabs til the last 2 minutes. nash went nutz and that just demoralized the already demoralized nuggets. wounded melo was also shutdown by grant hill.

gl tomorrow!
    It was only a $5 bet...9 team parlay...always 1 team that screws it up

innovator
    innovator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    It was only a $5 bet...9 team parlay...always 1 team that screws it up

tell me about it man.

mundane

double ouch!

im in the same predicament. i got skrewwed by 1. i could have hit my round robin parlay but bobcats got owned by gsw.