JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Look partner, if I seriously have to spell it out for you we can stop the conversation here.

Just think to yourself, if you already know they failed to cover 8 times in a row shouldn'y you be prepared for your emotional breakdown in advance? It gets old seeing threads about the Lakers not covering time and time again. I put them on my blacklist along with Detroit weeks ago. Perhaps you should do the same until you are comfortbale laying money out on them again.

GL
    Well partner, this is only the 2nd time I've bet the Lakers ATS this season, so leave your assumption at the door. I started the season letting them cover totals for me. Whether the Lakers cover for me or not doesn't make or break my day, and I don't know what you mean by a breakdown. Just a little spirited frustration with the useless jackasses on LA that think they're something (Odom/Vujabitch). And I HATE the Lakers. They've been my most hated team for years. But the bottom line is that game didn't break my day at all, so you can shove your assumptions up your ass. Not everyone is a gambling headcase that doesn't have any money management.

JsmooveFTW

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    orlando isnt overrated
    they are right where they should be
    nobody thinks orl is the best in the east, they are third best

but lakers are not some incredible great team that peopple think they are
    Technically they're not because they don't match up against the 4th best team in the East. Don't expect Turkeyglu and Nelson to keep playing this well. Ask their fans and they will tell you

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

check out what turkoglu did last yr
    he hasnt been close to as good this yr
    so i expect him to be much better, actually

JsmooveFTW

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    check out what turkoglu did last yr
    he hasnt been close to as good this yr
    so i expect him to be much better, actually
    He had a career year last year and Orlando fans wanted to trade him while his value was at its peak. You'll see why when the other shooters slow down from their unreal hot streak and more pressure is put on him

Spoon
    Spoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not telling you how to wager, but if this is your second time and you felt now was a good time (when they were 8 ATS in a row and playing a good team) I really don't know what to say.

Nevertheless, GL on your next game. Later!

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

turkoglu is good dude. i dont know what orlando fans htink, but he is a bad ass
    that team is good
    and jameer nelson is becoming an all star

JsmooveFTW

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    I'm not telling you how to wager, but if this is your second time and you felt now was a good time (when they were 8 ATS in a row and playing a good team) I really don't know what to say.

Nevertheless, GL on your next game. Later!
    Their average spread has been incredibly high.. cause as everyone knows they've been overrated. They're still the soft team that lost to the Celtics last year. Now factor in the average spread deficit with a 4 loss team coming off a previous loss at a -1 margin. And who can expect the Magic to keep shooting so well. It was a good play

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

all i know is goof as hell, i've been the lakers like 4 times this year just straight up, and 3 of those times they've lost

First 12