SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Last Game At Texas Stadium = Cowboys DO WORK......My Bad, this is NBA Handicapping

I work tonight from 3-9, so I won't be around then to answer any questions or make any comments, but I'll be back at around 945 ish.

I love my Cowboys tonight. They need this game big time if they want to make it to the playoffs. They can still lose and make it, but if they win, their chances are even better. Plus, this is the last game at the historic Texas Stadium. You think the Cowboys won't be ready to play tonight?

I know the Ravens Defense is dirty, I agree. But, lately the Cowboys Defense has played just as good. DeMarcus Ware needs only 3.5 sacks to tie the record for most sacks in a game, so now he has more incentive to DO WORK. And, against a rookie QB, Ware could get that tonight.

Both Defenses are playing great, so they are basically even. So, when both defenses are even, go to offense. Romo is way better than Flacco. Flacco has proven himself, but at home and in a must win, ROMO can step up his game. Cowboys also have advantage w WR's, TE's, and Rb's is closer but still Dallas. I def. see Cowboys winning this game by at least a TD. BET THE BOYS TONIGHT BABY.

On the the Bowl Games. I'm going to bet Navy ML. I know they played earlier this year year w/ Navy winning 24-17. WF had lke 6 TO's and only won by 7. That was then, this is now. Navy Wins.

O yeah, this is a Basketball Forum. Okay on to picks for the night.

Still Waiting on the line for the 76er's game. I probably will be on them if they are less than 6 points.

NO -15.5 They are fresh and at home. NO is good at home and Sac sucks on the road. Sac. lost yesterday on the road at Houston and I expect the same result tonight. I know 15 is a lot of points, so this will only be a nomal size play for me.

Mil -5 Everyone is still saying Clippers are getting better and whatnot, but again they beat a bad Indiana team. O yeah, they didn't even have their 3 best players and they still barely won in 2 OT's. So, they will be tired tonight. Mil. rolled over my Knicks last night. They played great shooting the ball very well. With the Clippers being tired and still not performing to their expectations and Mil at home coming off good win, Mil. should roll. Another normal play.

Spurs -10 Another big spread which scares me, but Spurs coming off a rest day and Toronto just lost to OK CITY.
    Spurs just lost 2 games in a row, losing at NO blowing a 7 point lead in OT and then losing at Orlando. Now, they are at home and will want to beat up a weak Toronto team. THe Raps still are playing crappy and are inconsistent every night. They just lost to OK CITY. Pothetic. Spurs may not get the cover, so this is a small play.

These will be my only NBA games.

Other noteable games. Nets by 3.5 I feel like this should be easy, but this could also be a trap. Miami just won at home to the Lakers so they have momentum. Nets just destroyed the Jazz at home. Now, the Nets play again at home and Miami on the road, both teams will be tired. I have no feeling on this game.

Utah -1 They just got destroyed on the road and now on the road again. The Bulls were beaten by the best in Boston, but played decent in the 1st half, then blew up in the 2nd half. Again, no feelings here, just some additional thought.

1 NCAA play before I go to work. Small play on Ohio St. by 17 over Iona. Iona plays in the MACC where Siena is in. Where I live, Siena is only 5 minutes away from my house, and I used to play in the band for that team. I traveled to Tamp last year and saw their NCAA games. So, I know that Iona sucks and they still suck this year. Ohio St. playing decent. They beat Notre Dame a few weeks back, so they can play well. They should roll over a weak team.

So my plays
    DALLAS COWBOYS -4 (Normal Play)
    NAVY ML +125 (Normal Play)
    NO -15.5 (Normal Play)
    Mil -5 (Normal Play)
    Spurs -10 (Smaller Play)
    Ohio St. -17 (Smaller Play)

Good Luck today guys.

Spoon
    Spoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

FYI, David Lighty is out with a broken bone in his foot (6 - 8 weeks) GL

SamsNCharge99

looks like Navy is doing fine. I know it's early. But looking forward to a nice day. Another Day another Dollar

Spoon

Sam, you seem like a cool dude, yet a bit obnoxious at times, lol. I'm not too much older than you so let me give you a suggestion to you. I would wait until the game has the label "Final" attached to it before you start the celebration dance.

Moreover, I warned you about David Lighty being out for the game, yet you still insisted on taking Ohio State...why? This sounds like what happened in the Pacers' game last night when I posted the late injury and the line made a 180.

GL with the rest of your games, bro!

SamsNCharge99

So Ohio St. wins for me, Navy screws it up and losses.

Good Luck for the day......I'm off to work

SamsNCharge99

dude, Ohio St. won.... I don't know what you're talking about.

About Indiana, I didn't bet that game last night, so......IDK

Spoon

I asked you a question. I didn't say they didn't cover. You still don't know what I'm asking you? You claim they you do work, yet you had no idea about his injury. You won by pure luck obviously and was curious hearing your response. No worries, I'm sure you will claim it's all skill, lol. . Good job, nevertheless.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spoon,

Be cool, man. Can't knock a hustler. Anyone who is good at poker at a young age is alright with me

SamsNCharge99

i wish i could have been home to see my DUKIES dominate, O well. LETS GO COWBOYS AND BYU. Had S. Florida earlier

SamsNCharge99

1-1-1 on the day for NBA

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am utterly shocked the boys aint winning
    not that balti is bad, they are good, but romo is garbage
    he has to be hurt
    bc he is turning into the biggest choker this side of david robinson or karl malone

dr123
    dr123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cowboys are screwed, i would love them to lose tonight so on sunday night next weekend they can lose to the eagles in primetime at philly! Gonna love to go to that game! lets do work! Sam mediocre day so far not bad bro, What you like in nfl tommorow?

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Ravens "DO WORK!" just like I said!

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

SamsNCharge99,

Don't trip. It will come back tomorrow a thousand fold. Tomorrow, I like
    49ers-5.5
    Titans+3 Buying a point
    Bills+7.5 point and a half
    Giants-2.5 BIG