hunt3rtheone
    owner at www.secretsportsociety.com
    hunt3rtheone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

18/12/2008 Orlando vs Spurs

1.Orlando vs Spurs pick +3,5 SPURS
    2. Orlando vs Spurs pick over 192,5

Only 2 games for today..better wait untill tomorrow when i will have some very very good picks ! but lest make some profit starting today with this lovely nba action game !

All right, Spurs manage to dissapoint me yesterday but now come on spurs to lose today with more that 3,5? no chance!
    Dwight Howard is back for Orlando ok..but ike cocknoker said he is rusty..
    Some research and here it goes..The Magic have not had much success against the Spurs lately, losing three straight and 11 of the last 14 meetings.
    Orlando lost both matchups last season by an average of 14.0 points, despite Howard's 58 points and 37 rebounds in those contests.
    Now..that is scary
    So my personal bet is this one.. you can bet or you can leave me alone to win

The second bet is very simple and that is the over in this game
    why? ok i agree that this two teams are great when it comes to playing on defensive end and we expect very tough game but i think that this will go over just because that reason because will be a tight game both triyng theyr best to score and because Howard is back .
    and one more thing Orlando next matches will be lakers and hornest..so they will do theyr best today with Spurs but Spurs will not give up that easy.
    To end just look at this...
    PPG: Orlando: 96.8 //// Spurs 100.8

See u tomorrow !
    Hunt3r!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love your analysis. It seems some teams tend to have tremendous success against certain teams. That SA are 11-3 SU against Orlando in the L14 is interesting. It's understandable to think the home side wins this one, but methinks if SA establishes a reasonable lead anytime in the 2H of this games, they ain't gonna blow it like they did yesterday.

hunt3rtheone
    owner at www.secretsportsociety.com
    hunt3rtheone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

thank you Wilforth but i dont kow what is with Spurs..not only they lose but score only 78 points...that is low now lets spy on them on next match.. sorry for the loss