DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

BOSTON/ATLANTA Fixed?

Okay there is absolutely no reason for Boston not to have their starters in. Seriously did their coach bet against them? This is clearly fixed.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

yea, no way the Celtics lose w/out the game being fixed

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Buddy explain to me why they have 1/5 starters in without any being in foul trouble then?

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

explain to me how paul pierce has missed about ten lay ups

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Yup must be part of the rigging also I guess. Still when you're down by 5 you put your starters in not your bench, "trying to find a bench leader." Even the announcers were like wtf are they doing not having them in.

ebbearsfb1

unbelievable i did an if bet, and of course i put the celtics first, and there struggling yet the other teams i put won geez louissssss

Jshearer22
    Jshearer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 963

explain to me how Atlanta always plays well at home against Boston yet you think the game is fixed? Do you watch NBA much?

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough game!

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jshearer22 View Post
    explain to me how Atlanta always plays well at home against Boston yet you think the game is fixed? Do you watch NBA much?
    No honestly I'm a complete rook in the NBA. It's mostly me ranting and getting out my frustrations. I know Atlanta plays them tough at home, I just didn't get the idea behind benching your star players when you're down 5.

Weeee they won, justice, the fix is over lol.

PS: Anyone wanna explain why they benched 4 of 5 starters, was it because they were struggling or what?

ebbearsfb1

lost my parlay with the celtics cause i took the points but won my money line if bet with them, wow that was close

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Yup I was close to taking them at -3.5 it seemed pretty good but bailed out to ML last second thanks to some stats I found out about how tough ATL plays them at home.

JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are you talking about? He left his starters in when Woodson subbed in almost all of his backups in the 2nd quarter. It was strategy on both sides. The benches didn't see much action in this game at all anyway. Rigged AGAINST the Celtics? Did you see the calls in this game the first 3 quarters? And as for your real question, wouldn't you say the Celtics starters were fresher at the end of the game? Duh?

JohnMorr08
    JohnMorr08's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you watch the Celtics at all you'll see this substitution pattern in every game. It doesn't matter how close or how "out of reach" the game is. Doc has been using pretty much the same rotation. (obviously adjusting when guys are actually in foul trouble).

Atlanta brought this same Celtics team (minus Posey) to 7 games in the playoffs last year and the Celtics needed a last second shot to beat them in Boston earlier this year.

No reason what so ever to think that Boston should have routed this team.

tcreiter
    tcreiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

hawks always play them close. banged hawks plus 3.5 and took them on moneyline. that was the fix joe johnson hits the free throw atlanta beats em in ot! you can scream fix when you bet the right side and lose,but you bet the wrong side. you missed one it happens!

unit1884
    unit1884's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch last years playoff series with Atlanta and tell me it was rigged