unit1884
    unit1884's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huge NBA Lock

Raps +2.5

Public is all over Dallas and why? Dallas is a horrible team... No way they come into ACC and beat the Raps...

Take this one to the bank boys.

JohnMorr08
    JohnMorr08's Avatar Become A Pro!

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not good to laugh at another man's play if he looses, JohnMorr08. Now you have a good system, as it is a proven winner, but I find it better when you collect your winnings and handle yourself with class. Always stay a gentleman.

Broncos9798
    Broncos9798's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,

I agree with the concept of not bragging or laughing. However I also believe that people should not throw around the word "lock" in all these forums. Make your picks and back them up.....but dont look for attention with the word "lock".

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Man. BradleySnyder does it again. Why does this guy keep doing this? He should be down like $1 million now for all the times he's done this....

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

^ you mean Brady2Moss

JohnMorr08

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Not good to laugh at another man's play if he looses, JohnMorr08. Now you have a good system, as it is a proven winner, but I find it better when you collect your winnings and handle yourself with class. Always stay a gentleman.

Nocker, you are absolutely right! and I usually do handle myself that way. I was merely having fun with him because he called it a "Lock" and I was on the other side.

I wouldn't straight out make fun of a man who losses his $$. But I wish people wouldn't post "Locks".

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

the raps are garbage
    its time to realize this

CTS5
    CTS5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMorr08 View Post
    Nocker, you are absolutely right! and I usually do handle myself that way. I was merely having fun with him because he called it a "Lock" and I was on the other side.

I wouldn't straight out make fun of a man who losses his $$. But I wish people wouldn't post "Locks".
    Stop crying about the word lock. It's just a word you use to show that your really really feeling your pick to come through. Stop taking it so literally.

unit1884
    unit1884's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Raps really let me down in this one... After a strong first 1 qtr, they only managed 30 points in 2 qtr's after that... Really sad performance from these guys. I have officially lost hope for this team...

JohnMorr08

CT... you could not be more wrong. If you "really really feel your play" you say something like "I really really like this play" or if you typically play 1 or 2 units you bump it up to 5 or even 10 units. No matter how you look at it the word LOCK is meant to be just that... a GUARANTEE. Anyone who has been part of SBR knows that there is no such thing.

You can call it what you want. All i'm saying is that there are people on here looking for ADVICE and they are following the plays that we post here!! So if someone doesn't have much knowledge and they see a LOCK they get excited and put more than they should on the game!

The only information Unit had on this game was that the public was all over it. Is that really a LOCK???