SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Lets Break This Streak Part 2

Went 2-0 Yesterday. I'm making less bets, but betting more on each game. DO WORK

76ers -3.5
    Chi -3
    NO -2

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

u really like the bulls after losing to the bob cats? clippers seem hot as of late

SamsNCharge99

sure

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

ne reason y?

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

A reason is always helpful, SamsNCharge99

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Sorry I didn't respond right away, I'm back home from college and doing a lot of stuff. Always with my friends and in the afternon going back to my High School to help out my wrestling team. So, Why Do I like Chicago tonight?

Chicago just lost last night and the Clippers won. So, easily I should be on the Clippers. People saying that the Clippers are playing well. I don't have those fancy stats saying a team is x-x in last 10 games or x-x at this team in last few years or whatever. I bet based on my knowledge.

The Clippers beat OK City. WOW. Good for them, they beat the worst team in Basketball. I think a lot of college teams could beat OK City. Chicago just lost to Charlotte. They were up 3 and got a BS foul against them and Charlotte got 3 foul shot, made them all and it went into OT. They were destroyed in OT and lost by 9.

So, Chicago should be tired after going into OT and Clippers should be decent coming off fairly easy win last night. But, Clippers are on the road again while Bulls are back at home. Coming off a bad loss last night, Bulls will be ready to play tonight and want revenge on their loss. Clippers are a weak team and a bad road team, so the Bulls should be able to win this game and I see them winning by 7+ Points.

You can take this info. or leave it, but this is my reasoning.

Good Luck Tonight

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

lol well one of us is having a losing night tonight, then again that also means one of us is gauranteed a winning night, good luck

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

im with you on the hornets first half and game(along wth PITT[cbb])! need them big, just got hosed by boston and dallas 1st half bets

SamsNCharge99

76ers win makes me 1-0 on the day. All you haters........no comment.

DO WORK

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    u really like the bulls after losing to the bob cats? clippers seem hot as of late
    Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Sorry I didn't respond right away, I'm back home from college and doing a lot of stuff. Always with my friends and in the afternon going back to my High School to help out my wrestling team. So, Why Do I like Chicago tonight?

Chicago just lost last night and the Clippers won. So, easily I should be on the Clippers. People saying that the Clippers are playing well. I don't have those fancy stats saying a team is x-x in last 10 games or x-x at this team in last few years or whatever. I bet based on my knowledge.

The Clippers beat OK City. WOW. Good for them, they beat the worst team in Basketball. I think a lot of college teams could beat OK City. Chicago just lost to Charlotte. They were up 3 and got a BS foul against them and Charlotte got 3 foul shot, made them all and it went into OT. They were destroyed in OT and lost by 9.

So, Chicago should be tired after going into OT and Clippers should be decent coming off fairly easy win last night. But, Clippers are on the road again while Bulls are back at home. Coming off a bad loss last night, Bulls will be ready to play tonight and want revenge on their loss. Clippers are a weak team and a bad road team, so the Bulls should be able to win this game and I see them winning by 7+ Points.

You can take this info. or leave it, but this is my reasoning.

Good Luck Tonight

You can listen to me or not listen. I suggest you listen. Chicago wasn't pretty in their win, but I think the motto is, a win is a win.

I DO WORK

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup and hitting the Clipps hard for the 3rd quarter and second half was a double win.

SamsNCharge99

Went 2-0 Yesterday. I'm making less bets, but betting more on each game. DO WORK

76ers -3.5
    Chi -3
    NO -2
    3-0 today. 5-0 last 2 night. My NBA record is amazing. Haven't touched NCAA since Saturday, riding this NBA run. I can't say enough that, I DO WORK, and that I don't need to explain any of my bets to prove anything. I can explain them like I proved w/ Chicago. I don't know why people are all over every other handicapper on this site except me. Your Loss Not Mine.

People are over CockNocker like their riding his rooster. It really doesn't affect me. All I know is that I'm winning a lot of money off NBA and that's all I care about. I'm trying to help you people, but all you want to do is hate on the college kid. O WELL.

ALL OVER ORLANDO TOMORROW, TAKE THEM EARLY BEFORE THEY GO UP.

Good Night

innovator
    innovator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sam, put your picks up early tomorrow so I can get in at a good point.

you got great picks and it's better that you're under the radar

SamsNCharge99

ORLANDO -3.5 Take them early before they go up. I already bet them

innovator

what about the suns/blazers game?

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

dude you just seem starved for attention now. All people do is ask cocknocker 20,000 questions and then bitch him out if his picks dont win. Why would you even want that? BTW youve been doin good with the nba picks, keep up the good work

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by nick2060 View Post
    dude you just seem starved for attention now. All people do is ask cocknocker 20,000 questions and then bitch him out if his picks dont win. Why would you even want that? BTW youve been doin good with the nba picks, keep up the good work
    LOL, I'm not saying I want all the attention. I def. feel like I'm earned some repsect and attention from people, but I don't want 20,000 questions like everyone has for CockNocker.

When it comes down to it, your making the picks. We just guide people in making their picks.

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

All over Orl too. GL bro. Im fading CK completely tomorrow. I got Orl and Pho.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by innovator View Post
    what about the suns/blazers game?
    No feeling, Dead Ass, I don't know how much you've been following me, but I started out with $500 making $50 plays. I turned that $500 into more than $3,000 at this point, so now my bets are between $100 and $200 normally.

The last few weeks, I've been playing like 6-10 games a night (College and Pro) and been doing just sub par. Now, I'm only making a few plays a night at a higher price. So, the last two nights, I've only made 5 bets, all bets at $300 to $400 a piece and going 5-0 in those plays. Tomorrow, I know I will only be betting Orlando for about $500.

I really like them coming off a resting day and after Spurs blew the game in NO. Spurs are playing a second night in a row on the road against a fresh Orlando team. Sprus will want the win not wanting to go 0-2 against 2 of the top teams in the NBA, but I just don't see Orlando losing.

Good Luck

innovator

Sam, I respect your opinions and i'm glad you shared that..bit older, but a college kid myself with a low roll trying to bring it up..thanks for the picks and the inspiration man.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

3-0 today. 5-0 last 2 night. My NBA record is amazing. Haven't touched NCAA since Saturday, riding this NBA run. I can't say enough that, I DO WORK, and that I don't need to explain any of my bets to prove anything. I can explain them like I proved w/ Chicago. I don't know why people are all over every other handicapper on this site except me. Your Loss Not Mine.

People are over CockNocker like their riding his rooster. It really doesn't affect me. All I know is that I'm winning a lot of money off NBA and that's all I care about. I'm trying to help you people, but all you want to do is hate on the college kid. O WELL.

ALL OVER ORLANDO TOMORROW, TAKE THEM EARLY BEFORE THEY GO UP.

Good Night

Enjoy when it lasts ....

ericmangin
    ericmangin's Avatar Become A Pro!

bro you're on a good run, but it's a mistake that you are raising your picks so drastically, you could lose that money with just an unlucky game or two when you've worked so hard to build it up, bump it up, but your intervals are too fast

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ericmangin View Post
    bro you're on a good run, but it's a mistake that you are raising your picks so drastically, you could lose that money with just an unlucky game or two when you've worked so hard to build it up, bump it up, but your intervals are too fast
    Good point Eric

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Ever hear of bankroll management or variance sir lol... NIce run so far though..

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

good picks.

working hard on it.

so far i agree with your pick like on chi and NO.

didnt pick philies, but bet on dallas last night.

anyway, on tom bets. arent you concern if howard will play or be totally able to run the court for a lotta minutes like he is used to?

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Official Thanks!

Sam, just want to officially thank you for a 3-0 night and now I will rest my head on my pillow and get a very good night of sleep!

MrMonkey

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

ORLANDO -3.5 Take them early before they go up. I already bet them
    Right with you! Thanks! DO WORK!!!!

MrMonkey