strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clippers +5

Well this team seems they my finally be geling 2 pretty big wins against Portland and Rockets, I bet against them tonight because I thought they would have let down, but they didn't. They are focused and playing good ball right now, look for them to stay Hot tommorrow and destroy the pathetic Bulls, that will settle for jump shots all night just as they always do. Bulls shoot bad percentage and come out cold because of layoff, CLippers should win this game outright.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Well this team seems they my finally be geling 2 pretty big wins against Portland and Rockets, I bet against them tonight because I thought they would have let down, but they didn't. They are focused and playing good ball right now, look for them to stay Hot tommorrow and destroy the pathetic Bulls, that will settle for jump shots all night just as they always do. Bulls shoot bad percentage and come out cold because of layoff, CLippers should win this game outright.
    What layoff? They just played last night in Charlotte.

strictlywinners

Oh yea my bad, completely forgot about that game, well in that case the jump shooting bulls played an overtime game last night in Charlotte and now have to travel, they will have tired legs and won't be able to shoot a high percentage with all of the jump shots they take. The CLippers will run them out of the gym.

strictlywinners

Well this line has dropped to +3 I guess I beat this one pretty good, also I got moneyline at +170 it has dropped to +130 and -150, I'm debating using arbitrage to guarantee myself some money, so no matter who wins, I win even if wont be that much, nothing like guaranteed money.