strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

is this the NBA forum ?

my picks are

NO - 2 (think they are too strong for TOR, even with Chandler starting on the bench) WON
    MEM ML : they won 3 in a row and Miami isn't playing at its best. WON
    Min +15.5 LA isn t covering the spread the last games. They start allways strong, but finish very week. Most of the times the spread was covered after Q3, but then they play a very bad 4th Quarter. WON
    Okc + 16.5 : 16.5 is a lot to cover, and SA playing good, but not super. WON
    Last edited by strybie; 12-15-08 at 01:20 AM.

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Atlanta game jumped -1.5 instantly when Griese was named the starter. It was expected that Garcia would miss the game but it was believed that Luke would start.

I am also leaning a small play on the Lions +17. Orlovsky will be back behind center and Indy will be without Addai and have a banged up Rhodes.

MarkHammond
    MarkHammond's Avatar Become A Pro!

parker in for raps

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

hey everyone . i got a nice parlay im thinking about trying to cash . here it is
    ---------- ----------------
    NO vs Raptors = NO -2
    Heat vs Grizzlies = Heat -1.5
    Redskins vs bengals = [ML] Redskins to win
    Panthers vs Broncos = [ML] Panthers to win
    --------------------------------------
    there giving me +531. I have not did much research im about to start , but let me know what you guys think about it . before the game starts i will list all my reasons for these picks.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=africanroller;1302008]Shoebox the Bills did play solid defense but this team is horrible right now. Unless Losman can actually hit Evans with a pass instead of throwing it a mile over his head this one is over. The Jets have a solid run D and if the Bills cant find a passing game, I see blowout.]

After further condideration and research I am taking this play off. Losman is garbage and I can see a Jet blowout
    Thanks african

simran10
    simran10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raptors are strong at home...chandler missing for new orleans...your parlay ain't gonna make it. Professor...Raptors win today...

DaProfessor23

yea i already scratched out NOvsRap game, and im thinking about taking out the Miami vs Grizzlies game .

africanroller

Atlanta now up to -5.5

hunt3rtheone
    owner at www.secretsportsociety.com
    hunt3rtheone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

hello,

cocknoker no offense but your picks man..are very bad man.. i have been watching nba picks for 3-4 days and i dont know how these people are so blind to see and praised u day by day.. now you picks hornest by -1,5 and the score is in favor of torronto big.. i dont get it.. u spend all day on this nba matches but u dont pick them at all good.. people comes here to watch u and loose money because u are a star and follow your picks..im so tired of this..do something man..u are pathetic

MarkHammond
    MarkHammond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hunt3rtheone View Post
    hello,

cocknoker no offense but your picks man..are very bad man.. i have been watching nba picks for 3-4 days and i dont know how these people are so blind to see and praised u day by day.. now you picks hornest by -1,5 and the score is in favor of torronto big.. i dont get it.. u spend all day on this nba matches but u dont pick them at all good.. people comes here to watch u and loose money because u are a star and follow your picks..im so tired of this..do something man..u are pathetic
    your high school english teacher should kill her self

try to pick your own games and buy a dictionary

africanroller

Its just the same person as before with a new name. Dont even waste your time.

hunt3rtheone

look at simran10 ppick..about torronto and he is no star here ..
    MarkHammond i`m not from usa man..if u dont like my english try not to read it.. and stay calm i was not talking with u man..or you are cocknoker`s star defender?

Garso
    Garso's Avatar Become A Pro!

hello,

wow... just wow... a WHOLE 3-4 DAYS? WOW!!! that's a long enough period to justify someone as losing... as i recall the only REAL bad day he had was two days ago on Friday... all the other days he's been hitting like a monster... but I guess you wouldn't notice that because you've only been watching him for 3-4 days... do everyone a favor and go hide in a corner before deciding to come on here and flame without doing ANY kind of research....

I myself have been EXTREMELY grateful with his picks as they have been ON POINT as well as Style's....

hunt3rtheone

Quote Originally Posted by africanroller View Post
    Its just the same person as before with a new name. Dont even waste your time.
    africanroller i`m not another person man.. this is my first post..i register because i cannot stand this cocknoker picks anymore..i dont get it.. he is nba master but his picks are bad to worse..4 points torronto leading.. for sure hornest will wil - 1.5 this pick will not be a winner even cocknoker woould pick +15 on hornest.

hunt3rtheone

yeah Garso go and put on hornest - 1,5 your house toronto will destroy this hornest team.. and i`m sick and tired of this against boston celtics.. they won 10000 matches and he is only against them..what the **** man..get real

hunt3rtheone

im sick and tired of those post picks and became stars on diffrent forums ..if you are good bet and win not put picks that dont have a chance and make people loose money

hunt3rtheone

finaly hornest leading by 3 .... its a miracole.

Garso

yeah Garso go and put on hornest - 1,5 your house toronto will destroy this hornest team.. and i`m sick and tired of this against boston celtics.. they won 10000 matches and he is only against them..what the **** man..get real
    lmao at your english!!!!.... YOU DO KNOW THAT IT IS A 48 MINUTE GAME RIGHT? Who in the entire capping world claims they will hit at 100%? EVERYONE has the right to lose.... now instead of bashing inside CK's thread.... go somewhere else with your negativity... you're not welcome here...

hunt3rtheone

yeah ..stay and loos here with your star nba tipster.. he doesent know what a tipster is and neither of you ... bye have a f u c kin f absolute great nba day and dont forget raptors will win this game by couple of points!
    hey dont trust me.. go hornest -1,5 and cry with cocknoker !

Garso

yeah ..stay and loos here with your star nba tipster.. he doesent know what a tipster is and neither of you ... bye have a f u c kin f absolute great nba day and dont forget raptors will win this game by couple of points!
    hey dont trust me.. go hornest -1,5 and cry with cocknoker !
    bye bye toronto homer...

hunt3rtheone

30-37 garso in torronto favor..what to say?

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey hunt why dont you go **** yourself and put some input into your thoughts before you come onto a thread and bad mouthing a man that is just trying to help people with research and info if you dont have anything good to say then dont say it at all you dont have to read our thread in fact i dont even want you reading what we have to offer becasue apparently you are a double sided dildo lover good day mate

hunt3rtheone

and i will give you a tip for tonight .. lakers to beat the 15,5 handicapp !
    dont trust me at this one too..trust cocknoker..but after the game you will thank me !

Garso

30-37 garso in torronto favor..what to say?
    go away... i didn't even bet on this game... stop talking sh*t over one game... you want to gloat on your picks? make another thread... I just hate how people, LIKE YOU... come into OTHER PEOPLES thread for the sole purpose of cutting people down...

hunt3rtheone

Quote Originally Posted by maddogmadden86 View Post
    hey hunt why dont you go **** yourself and put some input into your thoughts before you come onto a thread and bad mouthing a man that is just trying to help people with research and info if you dont have anything good to say then dont say it at all you dont have to read our thread in fact i dont even want you reading what we have to offer becasue apparently you are a double sided dildo lover good day mate

where do you see all that help man? he wright 3 words and hornest by -1,5 .. look at the score mate.. torronto leading and will win..
    you consider loosing money a help?

hunt3rtheone

helping u

Quote Originally Posted by maddogmadden86 View Post

where do you see all that help man? he wright 3 words and hornest by -1,5 .. look at the score mate.. torronto leading and will win..
    you consider loosing money a help?

DaProfessor23

and i will give you a tip for tonight .. lakers to beat the 15,5 handicapp !
    dont trust me at this one too..trust cocknoker..but after the game you will thank me !
    Who the F**K are you?? why do you think you come in this forum and talk all that ra ra sh*t and people will listen.. no one cares what you say .

Garso

its obvious he's a toronto homer.... i say just leave the hater's be...

hunt3rtheone

garso as a materr of fact. i will leave u guys here with your star and i will make a thread of my picks.. in one week you will se the diffrence betwen cocknoker and me

hunt3rtheone

DaProfessor23 i understand you because you follow that guy and put on hornest.. its ok dont get mad.. put lakers tonight

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant wait to see what your made of hunt put your balls on the table lad and back your talk up

Garso

garso as a materr of fact. i will leave u guys here with your star and i will make a thread of my picks.. in one week you will se the diffrence betwen cocknoker and me
    That is the most reasonable thing you've said all day...

hunt3rtheone

ok maddogmadden86 i apreciate that advice. that is what i will do !
    your the single man here who has balls !

hunt3rtheone

ok guys...see u and see my thread with solid informations and quality picks !

DaProfessor23

DaProfessor23 i understand you because you follow that guy and put on hornest.. its ok dont get mad.. put lakers tonight
    lmfao , im not getting mad i just dont understand how someone can come in here and talk all that stuff you talking with nothing to support his argument , and expect everyone to listen to him . go prove yourself then comeback with some stats then we can talk .

First 12345 Last