bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who will win Game 1 Atlanta Dream or Connecticut Sun?

I think Atlanta should win this series, I see them winning games 2 and 3, but the Sun winning Game 1. We shall see what the lines are when they come out.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

I 2nd ATL as well, this team is insync just in time for a playoff like last year. Angel McCoughtry is their secret weapon, she can create her own shoot on a one-on-one, created contact in the lane etc. they have a decent forwards Erika De Souza/Sancho Lyttle that make up for CONN's dominant inside game.

bleek88

What do you think about Game 1 NY Liberty IND Fever? Think Liberty can steal game 1? I havent been impressed with IND as of late..

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

I agree, ny is a dangerous team, they can play defense and step up at the right time. Ind under perform and inconsistent at time, I don't know what to make of it this series.

bleek88

NYL putting up a fight!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    I 2nd ATL as well, this team is insync just in time for a playoff like last year. Angel McCoughtry is their secret weapon, she can create her own shoot on a one-on-one, created contact in the lane etc. they have a decent forwards Erika De Souza/Sancho Lyttle that make up for CONN's dominant inside game.
    she's far from a secret, she's their best player. point taken though.