sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Wnba 06- 20 Today I Will Crush My Bookies With.............???

Well these are the plays that I will crush my bookies with :

CHA (+9) lost
    UNDER (155.5) lost /now it's all set .Now you could do some damages !!! GL & ENJOY THE SHOW.

sorry guys , for the under & over i will posted it 10 minutes before games time, because its a
    single game or may be later !!!

p.s. OR they will eat me alive ! ! ! Will they ? Will they not ?
    Will they ? Will they not....? Really want to know,places your
    wagers and find out.....????? J/K ha..ha.. ENJOY THE SHOW !
    Last edited by sonnythekid; 07-07-06 at 03:46 AM.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Just out of curiosity. How long have you been watching the WBNA? Do you find it easier to handicap women's basketball than the men's game? I know you have made some good picks recently. Just trying to get a feel for your background.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep it up bud, and good luck

FairlySquarely
    FairlySquarely's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with your bookie crushing.

sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky
    Just out of curiosity. How long have you been watching the WBNA? Do you find it easier to handicap women's basketball than the men's game? I know you have made some good picks recently. Just trying to get a feel for your background.
    Sorry mr. Tchocky its kind of late to get back with your questions, but actually i did wrote something earlier and I don't know what happened may be i did touch one of the button.Anyway going back to your question. uhm...lets see i've been capping the WNBA for a years and half.In my opinions
    capping the WNBA and the NBA are the same to me. The most important things is how to read the points spreads patterns, that what is count! Since i've been betting sports back in the 1989,back then i listened to someone's who give me tips.After years of loosing so much money i then take things in my own hand and started to learned it by myself.At first i have some difficulty how to read the points spreads patterns but after i spend most of my times keep studying and practicing, I guess my skills had improved and from there
    I had learned alots of tricks that the VEGAS had used over the years.Actually when i talked to my friends or who's ever capping in sports about the points spreads pattern,most of them seems to don't know what i'm talking about...? Like as a said i learned how to read the points spread pattern by myself that why i wonder if its there a pattern out there? and how do you capping your games? I saw alot of peoples talking about the trends and all kinds of stuff is that work?well i guess
    i don't have any more space to type,but i hope I had answered all of your questions that needed to be answers and if i had missed anything just let me know or any ideas about the points spreads patterns I would love to learned more about it! Thanks my manl

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn sonny you are on fire. Good luck today.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Sucks you lost that total by 1/2 a point.

FairlySquarely
    FairlySquarely's Avatar Become A Pro!

wnba lines for the totals have been getting pretty sharp. can't wait to see how sonny's picks match up with DH's today.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by sonnythekid
    Sorry mr. Tchocky its kind of late to get back with your questions, but actually i did wrote something earlier and I don't know what happened may be i did touch one of the button.Anyway going back to your question. uhm...lets see i've been capping the WNBA for a years and half.In my opinions
    capping the WNBA and the NBA are the same to me. The most important things is how to read the points spreads patterns, that what is count! Since i've been betting sports back in the 1989,back then i listened to someone's who give me tips.After years of loosing so much money i then take things in my own hand and started to learned it by myself.At first i have some difficulty how to read the points spreads patterns but after i spend most of my times keep studying and practicing, I guess my skills had improved and from there
    I had learned alots of tricks that the VEGAS had used over the years.Actually when i talked to my friends or who's ever capping in sports about the points spreads pattern,most of them seems to don't know what i'm talking about...? Like as a said i learned how to read the points spread pattern by myself that why i wonder if its there a pattern out there? and how do you capping your games? I saw alot of peoples talking about the trends and all kinds of stuff is that work?well i guess
    i don't have any more space to type,but i hope I had answered all of your questions that needed to be answers and if i had missed anything just let me know or any ideas about the points spreads patterns I would love to learned more about it! Thanks my manl
    I appreciate your reply.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just fade the Chicago team. They are 1-11 this year.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Just fade the Chicago team. They are 1-11 this year.

what are they ATS though ?