johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Sure bet Tuesday 12-09

I'm not saying lock cause I don't believe in locks but this is a sure and safe bet for me on Tuesday:

Knicks +10 (-150)

Knicks vs Chicago in Chicago and I don't feel that Chicago can beat the high offense Knicks by more than 5 points. I feel the Knicks may win this game straight up but I'll take the + spread to play it safe.. How does everybody else feel about this.

Another sure bet I feel is the Utah Jazz on the spread against the Timberwolves. I love to fade teams after a coach has been fired or some kind of big trade. Minny fits the spot here as they have to adjust to the new coach.

Utah -8 or less I will go with..

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

nyk is god awful, and you know it or you would not be taking and purchasing extra pts

where is the value laying -150 on a bottom 5 nba team on the road?

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

cant trust the knicks just yet too inconsistant and im a fan but whenever i play them thinking thier gonna win getting double digits they lose big maybe just my luck but IMO i wont touch it

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    nyk is god awful, and you know it or you would not be taking and purchasing extra pts

where is the value laying -150 on a bottom 5 nba team on the road?
    New York may be awful but I see them hanging with the Bulls. The bulls are nothing special. I think the Knicks backcourt can hang with the Bulls backcourt. I think the Knicks may have an advantage up front. The Knicks have the offense and I don't think the Bulls can stop them. I took the +10 for added insurance. I feel the Knicks may straight up win this game... This is probably the only situation in where I would take the Knicks..

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats the matter with the knicks. cant they pick up players like in the Devlpmntal league or something. they only have 7 players on their active roster

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Hawks. Houston didn't show up against Memphis at all and I don't expect them to here. I think this could be one of the better plays of the day but I wouldn't bet my house on it.

johnnymapalo

yea, I'm going on Atlanta here as well. I will play them on the +6 underdog. Houston has no defense and there offense is torrid. If Houston wins I don't see them winning big..