SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Just venting about how stupid women are

for god sake doesnt their coach teach them that on the last possession you have to run the clock down? shit he doesnt even have to tell you, its common sense

those stupid women, they never run the clock down, and you know the other team always punishes them with a 3 pointer and their goes my under

every fakin time

I call for an immediate ban on all womens sports for stupidity and for crimes against nature

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to gambling. Enjoy your stay.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Welcome to gambling. Enjoy your stay.
    I've followed VERY few wnba games and this is the second time this has happened, I can only imagine what goes on in the rest of the games

Mirar Baseball
    Mirar Baseball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    for god sake doesnt their coach teach them that on the last possession you have to run the clock down? shit he doesnt even have to tell you, its common sense

those stupid women, they never run the clock down, and you know the other team always punishes them with a 3 pointer and their goes my under

every fakin time

I call for an immediate ban on all womens sports for stupidity and for crimes against nature
    I'm 99% sure that castrating people like you would make the world a better place.

No, I take that back.

I'm 100% sure.