africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually Philly has been a great second half team.

africanroller

Ball State is going down to Buffalo.

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston second has a chance gents

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Yea CK I took out a small play on the over on that one as well. Portland really looked horrible and it wasn't even like Boston was killing them on defense they just couldn't hit a shot at all. GS is looking solid and the Bobcats are right there that is where most of my money is at in the NBA tonight.

africanroller

wow I thought we lost that one

africanroller

Gs is caving in at the end of the quarter again

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not to worry, though. We can build off of Portland being blown out and play them on Christmas when they play Dallas at home. mark it on your calendars little homies!

africanroller

Golden St blown out down the stretch

cocknocker

The Warriors are imploding right now. Stephen Jackson just got two technicals when the cover was still a possibility. It's over now!

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets actually showed up!!!!
    Blasphemy

IrwinFletcher
    IrwinFletcher's Avatar Become A Pro!

43 points in the fourth quarter.. WTF.. That's a halftime score for Houston.

africanroller

GS came out hot the first 5 minutes of all 4 quarters but could never hold the momentum.

BigMoneyMan

ATTENTION!! I have a play for tomorrow that I will be laying some serious money on. The SEC game. I will be taking Alabama BIG! 5 units Here is why. Saban is the best coach in college ball. He has played them at LSU and beat them allot. He will out a spy on Tebo and that spells game over. In the locker room I guarantee they have the spread posted which will only piss them off more. This is my BIGMONEY pick of the season. I said week 2 they would run the table ask the man. CK likes the pick also but probably thinks I may be bias on this one since I played for the tide. I assure you I am not, in fact I hate betting on games I am personally involved in but my friends this is the perfect storm. I hope everyone enjoys the game and when they win I will try nd get in hear and type with one eye open. Like I said 5 Large +10 easy 1 unit on the ML. PICK OF THE YEAR!!!!

africanroller

If Toronto can cover the other half of this Teaser I will break even

africanroller

Well since ive been a Gator Fan since birth I am just watching it with no money on the line.

cocknocker

-330 for a 10 point spread? I am all in on Alabama tomorrow with you Big. A 10 point spread should be -450/+325. GO Crimson Tide

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im with you big money 2 dimes is where I max out!!!
    Lets get it!!
    -105 juice im on it tonight!

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

NIce call BIG! Let's do it!
    Last edited by showtime2000; 12-05-08 at 10:30 PM.

BigMoneyMan

Bring on Oklahoma! I will be out until late tomorrow night or Sunday. I was supposed to roll to Atlanta in the am but my good friend thats a Gator found a sore on his pussy and suddenly can't go. I'm just joking he really has a family problem that has to be attended to. So I called a flight attendant for Airtran to see if she could get me a jump seat and I'm going to invite my brother in law to take his ticket. I also have a friend i met (I know) that flies out of Orlando executive that may have a private run. If not I will be going to the local bar and getting right there. If anyone in the Atlanta area need tickets let me know. They may be for sale or I am giving them to my sister and bother in law and the firehouse. Good ones too.

BigMoneyMan

CK and myself have been speaking and the add is 1/4 unit on a parlay Arizona State and Alabama Parlay. Parlays are for suckers but like this one. 250 pays 1800 and i think its solid GL

First 123