mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

Spurs vs Nuggets (12/04)

how is parker and/or ginobili playing btw???

i havent seen any of the spurs game lately. anybody been watching they're games? are they 100% and just underachieving? or still hurt and being kept on the bench? i see their numbers and it's kinda low.

dont get me wrong. i hate the spurs! and i pick nuggs on this one. im just trying to get more info about spurs as it will make me decide to pound on nuggets or play my normal.

one more thing that's holding me back to pound on the nuggets is melo. it seems like the current trend with nba teams right now is fukking with people's minds (betting public in particular). any star player on any night on any team could have a dayoff on a 30minute notice to the public prior to gametime. if u follow these kind of news, you'd know what im talking about. questionable to playing, played last game to DNP!

another note ~ parker and the spurs got billups number. see excerpt..

Neither Parker nor Ginobili was in the lineup during the Spurs' first game against Denver this season. Rookie George Hill had 20 points in that game for San Antonio, but Duncan was held to just 12 in the Nuggets' 91-81 win on Nov. 19.

Billups had 22 points and six assists in that meeting, but he's historically struggled versus Parker and the Spurs. In 11 regular-season games against Parker since arriving in Detroit in 2002-03, Billups is averaging 13.5 points on just 35.6 percent shooting.

Parker is averaging 16.5 points on 49.7 percent shooting in those matchups.

San Antonio lost in both of its trips to Denver last season.
    but i think billups being surrounded with better offensive players this time will get the better of parker. if not, i need melo to step up bigtime for the nuggs to win su and ats.

---

thoughts guyz?!?!

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

CK is taking Spurs on this one. I hate going against him but I like Denver at home. Its either Denver or no play, Im thinking about skipping NBA for thursday.

mundane

after much reading and pondering... i think ima layoff on this game. no play for me!

spurs with their healthy and hungry for a win big three is one tough team! and they could easily show up on this game esp now that their coach is onto them.

vs pistons last game...
    But after being outscored 28-14 in the fourth quarter, Popovich was hardly concerned with the on-court reunion of his three best players.

"I thought tonight we played very poorly, very unwisely," Popovich said. "We have too many people playing poorly at this point.

"The most disturbing thing is that we were very soft. I think Detroit intimidated us. It was really sad to watch in that respect. I thought we totally folded to their aggressive play."
    nba is a long season, ill have better plays than this. this game is just not worth risking any of my precious winnings.

..although i would love to see the spurs get a beat down in denver! ... or any city for that matter even their own!

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Haha. That exactly what I was thinking. Im going to skip today completely since I see nothing appealing on the boards and I had a great night last night. Plenty of games tomorrow so I will wait.

Broncos9798
    Broncos9798's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs vs. Nuggets

Hey Guys,

I agree with your guys consensus. This game is either Nuggets or a no play. With how good the Nuggets are currently playing I cant help but put a small wager on such a low line. However I definatly dont recommend going big on this game and the Spurs are notorious for owning the Nuggets. Best of luck tonight and Ill talk to you all tommorow.

Broncos

OuchaDirkFan41
    Got sliced like a golf ball yesterday
    OuchaDirkFan41's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos9798 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I agree with your guys consensus. This game is either Nuggets or a no play. With how good the Nuggets are currently playing I cant help but put a small wager on such a low line. However I definatly dont recommend going big on this game and the Spurs are notorious for owning the Nuggets. Best of luck tonight and Ill talk to you all tommorow.

Broncos
    Nuggets have been playing good, but can they play with the big boys? Not playing tonight, crap spreads

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like the Nuggets....I like streaky teams in the NBA, especially at home. Thinking 1 unit...anyone else on them?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

More Than 1 Unit. Denver Will Dominate. Watch And Cash In

mundane

yeahh.. i love seeing the spurs being dominated!

JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the over 194 on this. Looking good so far. And you know how good guys play when they're not feeling well or somewhat injured (Melo). I bet the Suns game by feel and luck instead of my math but i liked the math and feel of this one. Would end a big day for me after a 4 day losing streak. Lost 1-2 units 4 days in a row

Ih8dancox
    Ih8dancox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JsmooveFTW View Post
    I got the over 194 on this. Looking good so far. And you know how good guys play when they're not feeling well or somewhat injured (Melo). I bet the Suns game by feel and luck instead of my math but i liked the math and feel of this one. Would end a big day for me after a 4 day losing streak. Lost 1-2 units 4 days in a row
    Hang tough
    it will turn around....

andkon
    andkon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, the Spurs can't miss.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

denver cant get a call, spurs getting every call and hitting their shots.. Terrible start. I'm looking to take Denver at whatever line for second half. They will come out to play

JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was a flat out horrible 3rd foul call on Melo. Oberto was in the lane MOVING his feet. Why give floppers calls like that. Floppers shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt even though it wasn't a flip. But he was definately moving

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

anyone like the over 98 .. spurs cant miss/nuggets dont play defense only offense .. this can turn into a shootout ... any thoughts?

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Wow Denver can go fcuk themselves. Step it up, gg my roll