cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Portland @ New York

I know everyone is looking at this line and saying, "Wow! Portland is only -6.5 to the defenseless Knicks! Alright I'll take it!" But the Knicks have actually been playing good lately and the teams they have lost to are all good teams. They have a good home record and Portland may be hot right now winning SU and ATS in their last 3 games and they also beat Detroit at Detroit (lucky) but I just don't think they can keep it up. Im leaning Knicks +6.5. Any thoughts?

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was thinking the same thing...hoping to get Knicks +7 tomorrow

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

blazers is a suspect against any team that has a 'run n gun' type of offense (gsw), really good offensive team (lakers) and teams with a good pg (phoenix and new orleans). those equates to OFFENSE! and knicks right now is OFFENSE! even though they're shorthanded and in the surface looks like a team just in disarray, still manages to produce points not to mention wins! but...

...unfortunately, i just cant take them on this game against the rolling blazers! better luck next time knicks. blazers are on a mission on this roadtrip! 1 down (detroit) 4 more to go! looking at the schedule they could come out 3-2 or 4-1. last 2 would be tough - against boston and toronto (not so much against the raps, imo). and against the knicks who lacks defense, blazers are gonna be playing their game and will dictate it. but if for some reason, knicks play out of their minds again, then i'll have to concede defeat and praise d'antoni for being a demi-god!

leo
    leo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think over looks solid here...

Gl...

tin8shusd
    tin8shusd's Avatar Become A Pro!

i posted a while ago on the over. i like it alot taking into account the knicks last five games at home. i just don't see this game going under 220. that's my lean on this game. i don't touch the spreads on joker teams like the knicks.

HabsAllDaWay
    HabsAllDaWay's Avatar Become A Pro!

i've got the over in this one

cs11787
    cs11787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Lines at 7.5 now. I agree with you all on the over as well. 212 is too low for this game. I see this game hittin around 225. Last time they met in March they combined with 234. I decided to lay off the line as I feel this game could easily go either way.