ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Liberty +4.5 2nd half

go new york go new york go

ebbearsfb1

Cash it.. out right win for the liberty..

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Shit...I missed this or would have jumped on board for s little action...nice call...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

lol @ these women trying to play this game at a "professional" level... watching these ugly goats throw the ball away right to the other team right after they steal the ball and start a fastbreak... or at the end of the game PHX is only down 3, 12 seconds left... time to draw up a nice play to get a good look from 3, right? these bitches inbound the ball and this dumb broad with someone in her face still heaves up a desperation after 1 second... r u kidding me

or the many times in a game when one of these bitches blows a layup or air balls an open 3... or dribbles the ball right off of herself

and half the time one of these "players" has the ball passed to her she bobbles it and screws up the rhythm of the play

only play i ever like making for the WNBA is playing an under when some of the teams that play better defense matchup with eachother... like the SA vs SEA game tonight... final score total of 118 points (both teams combined that is )

that shit went under the line books had by almost 25... EZ fukkkn MONEY

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    lol @ these women trying to play this game at a "professional" level... watching these ugly goats throw the ball away right to the other team right after they steal the ball and start a fastbreak... or at the end of the game PHX is only down 3, 12 seconds left... time to draw up a nice play to get a good look from 3, right? these bitches inbound the ball and this dumb broad with someone in her face still heaves up a desperation after 1 second... r u kidding me

or the many times in a game when one of these bitches blows a layup or air balls an open 3... or dribbles the ball right off of herself

and half the time one of these "players" has the ball passed to her she bobbles it and screws up the rhythm of the play

only play i ever like making for the WNBA is playing an under when some of the teams that play better defense matchup with eachother... like the SA vs SEA game tonight... final score total of 118 points (both teams combined that is )

that shit went under the line books had by almost 25... EZ fukkkn MONEY

Hey Top Moran - I think you should spend more time worrying about your Manningless Colts and less about time about some women making a living for a sport they love.

Manningisalegend
    Manningisalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol I bet Candace Parker could dunk on u and make u cry

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

These women do make a lot of inexplicable errors. This game was competitive in the closing minutes of 2nd half when Phoenix coach called time out to draw up a play. Phoenix came out of the timeout and threw up a desperation three with the clock running out and scored maybe 2 more points the rest of the game. Doesn't the Phoenix coach have more than that one timeout left to call? How can this be appealing to watch for any sports fan?

ebbearsfb1

Sure they make errors who doesn't.. you gotta remember obviously there will be more misses then nba as they don't talk... also the average score of these games is no different then a college hoops game